We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Let's just say taste is subjective, different choices for different needs. Personally if there are means to get high end supplier why not. There's nothing wrong also in getting other ones lesser it all depends if effective and on the couple's budget. After all, what really matters is the marriage after the wedding
Waaaaaaah! I want Christine Ong- Te too but too pricey. Jenny Lim is expensive as well.I followed your advice sparklingjewel! I will opt for Turnover Package ni Kutchie instead will save me some budget for my stylist! But how will you request for TEAM A? And I'm getting plus RSVP too 5K haha!
^corpse_bride Hi! Chinese wedding ka pala. Here are the coordinators of really good chinese weddings I have personally seen:- Christine Ong-Te (wanted her, couldnt afford her hehe)- Kutchie Zaldarriaga (seen in 3 weddings & counting!)- Jenny Lim (recommended by high-end friends hehe)- Rita Neri (saw this in a super grand non-chinese wedding parang ok din; team responded promptly. Pero lately may bad reviews--backread nalang)Hope this helps!
Hello everyone...I just want to ask if someone got Kutchie Zalderriaga of Getting Married as their TURNOVER coordinator?