We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Mga sis, may I ask if the rate 17K for OTD Wedding Coordination is just average or it's too pricey? I inquired kasi for SMA kasi nagustuhan ko yun pag asikaso nila sa friend ko when I attended a Tagaytay wedding. May mga maganda din akong nababasa re: Imbitado events. Please help! Thanks!
^ Thanks, bonzaigirl! Will look her up. Is she used to Chinese weddings as well? Forgot to include that part. Very crucial kasi yung sanay with Chinese weddings coz bulgaran ang eat & run and polo shirts. Yes, polo shirts. Madalas sports shirt pa nga haha
Oops for a chinese wedding?? That I am not so sure. Might be better to ask them. Hahahaha... natawa naman ako sa bulgaran na eat and run and polo shirts.. Just because I remember the chinese weddings we have attended when we were younger. And ganun nga. Although now,pag kinakasal yung mga cousins ko.. not so much na. hehe.
Personally, I would be wary of any coordinator lower than 15k. Especially those newbie coordinators that charge only 10-12k for 200 and up guests. Imagine naman they are a team of 5-6 people. How are they to give you good service if they are only getting paid that much?
hi sis, i beg to differ but 7ten5 events, Imbitado Events and Alalay ko are some coords that charge 15k less and i think they perform well naman during the wedding day, based on clients' feedbacks na din:) I think this does not have to do with the rates, we just have to be very careful and good in doing research for coordinators that are affordable and at the same time, can perform well during the event:)