We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Guato ko sana buy ng travel tickets or staycation for them. Para makapag relax
We'll be giving our parents albums and framed pictures after the wedding; not planning on anything for the day of, though. (We're having a destination wedding and we're paying for all meals and accommodation.)
Hi kateguerzon, I'm not ordering albums from our photographer, so I'll be designing + printing the photobooks myself. That way I can also customise for each family (for example, my mom's album will include the family photos of her extended family).
May ganito pa pala? Required ba to?