Author Topic: 2016 Bride (Part 2)  (Read 84986 times)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #580 on: August 24, 2015, 08:41:25 pm »
^Sis why not have 1 coin/ring bearer only and as many flower girls as you want? =) Ive seen a wedding which had like 7 flower girls but only 1 MOH 1BM and 1 ring/coin bearer and it was so cute. She had a picture with all her flower girls and it was super cute!

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #581 on: August 25, 2015, 12:06:02 pm »
Thanks for the suggestion sis Chili1113! I'm sure the shot with all the flower girls was so adorable!! It would make things easier and cheaper also if I only had one coin/ring bearer. But I promised this girl na kasi that she'd be in my entourage. She's my favorite kasi sa mga pamangkin ni h2b hehe :) Ok lang naman siguro to have a 12-13 year old female coin bearer noh?

Raserei

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #582 on: August 25, 2015, 04:01:20 pm »
I need help. Pinagiisipan ko if we still need a reception program or kain then mingle na lang. Mga 80 guests lang or less. I plan to get an emcee if we ever decide to have a program pero yun nga...hindi ko alam kung gusto ko ba nun or wag na lang.

Ang iniiwasan ko lang talaga ay may masabi ang mga "guests" namin (relatives not close to us) na baka boring or too plain yung nangyari sa reception. Civil wedding din naman kasi kami so yun.

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #583 on: August 25, 2015, 05:12:19 pm »
^hi sis! church wedding kami, but intimate with roughly 80 guests lang din. Kahit konti lang kami, we opted to have a program padin kasi by that, magkakaroon ng memories. Sa reception din kasi nangyayari yung mga wedding rituals like first dance, cake cutting, wine toasting, and dove release (sometimes). Yung mga guest mo, although civil wedding yung sa inyo, at least they will remember na naging masaya naman kayo because of the organized  / planned reception program. =)

Hope this helps sis! Happy preps sis! =)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #584 on: August 25, 2015, 05:26:32 pm »
@barbecue  I'm sure having a 12 year old girl coin bearer won't be a problem. My one and only flowergirl is 12 as well. 😆😆 Maybe you can give her a different name as a twist, like custodian of wealth, emissary of wealth, arrhae carrier. hehe.. just a thought😆

Ping18

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #585 on: August 25, 2015, 11:24:12 pm »
Hi. New here. Getting married in October 2016. Church is at Lourdes in Tagaytay City then reception is at Hill Creek Gardens in Alfonso.

Anyone here had their reception already at Hill Creek? Fell in love with the place, so did not even think twice about booking it.

We chose their all-in package, so no more hassle na. But, of course, we'll have to upgrade and add to some of the amenities included like styling and lights and sounds.

This site was such a saviour! Got all the info I need about suppliers here.

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #586 on: August 26, 2015, 09:09:21 am »
Thanks for the tip sis bonzaigirl! I'll try to think of a creative title for her :)

^Raserei try to come up with a program & get an emcee na rin para masaya. I went to an intimate civil wedding before wherein there was no program. After eating and talking to everyone, parang we ran out of things to do. Dun ko narealize na kaya pala kelangan ng good emcee with a fun program during the reception - para it won't get dragging after a while. Plus I agree with sis ANJFinally, mas memorable if may program. I'd assume mejo lutang pa kayo nun after being married and all :) It'd be nice to have a professional take over the entertainment.

Raserei

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #587 on: August 26, 2015, 11:39:08 am »
Thank you for your insights sis ANJFinally and barbeecue. Yes, I want it to be memorable. Ang pinagpipilian ko kase is kung magreception lang kame sa buffet restaurant - para mas possible na wala nang program at kain na lang sila. Or sa isang venue - dun sa tingin ko ang need talaga ng program.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #588 on: August 26, 2015, 02:13:26 pm »
I need help. Pinagiisipan ko if we still need a reception program or kain then mingle na lang. Mga 80 guests lang or less. I plan to get an emcee if we ever decide to have a program pero yun nga...hindi ko alam kung gusto ko ba nun or wag na lang.

Ang iniiwasan ko lang talaga ay may masabi ang mga "guests" namin (relatives not close to us) na baka boring or too plain yung nangyari sa reception. Civil wedding din naman kasi kami so yun.

^Sis kami din we want a super simple reception program also despite having about 200 guests. But even if you have an intimate civil wedding kahit papano someone needs to give a toast and at least welcome the guests. You can skip the rest actually like cake cutting, and the 1st dance if di mo type. No need naman siguro to hire an emcee if super simple program lang. Your coordinator can help make a script and one of your family members or friends can be the emcee.

OK lang simple program because ako naman hate ko long programs wherein the emcee wont stop talking!!! Or yung super madami kaartehan sa program! I know Ill annoy lots of people by saying this, but not once was I ever interested in watching the entourage of the bride do a dance number hehe na most of the time halatang napilitan lang talaga sila gawin yun, and dyaheng dyahe sila.

I dont know why people these days are so afraid of having quiet/ down time during weddings. There is really nothing wrong in giving guests space to mingle and breathe, and not force them to focus on the couple the entire time!!!

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #589 on: August 26, 2015, 02:57:43 pm »
That's very very true Chili! I'd like my program to be short and no fuss too. I'd like to mingle with all of my guests. It's a mini reunion also for the guests and relatives too. But yeah kanya kanyang trip :))

chingky

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #590 on: August 26, 2015, 06:12:00 pm »
Kanya kanyang trip nga. If it's out of town and most of your guests are staying in your reception place, I think just hanging out would be fine. No program needed. I'm actually not sure what I want as well, but my h2b wants to make "ganti" daw kaya he wants games. Hahahaha.

Raserei

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #591 on: August 26, 2015, 06:33:05 pm »
I totally agree with you sis Chili1113. Sobrang yan din ang nasa isip ko. Nakakadagdag lang kase sa kino-consider ko yung mga previous weddings ng family because those were "showy" kaya some might expect the same. Hindi naman kase ganon personality namin ni h2b.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #592 on: August 26, 2015, 07:12:00 pm »
Re the prgram: I guess it really depends sa personality ng couple and kung ano yung type nila gawin. Hehe kami kasi ni H2B are an older bride and groom in our 30s, thats why I cannot imagine having a wedding with a lot of games and gimmicks hehe. Also our crowd who are mostly couples in their late 30s and older so medyo laid back program talaga.

Siguro for a younger crowd OK din to have a high energy program with lots of activities. Siguro it is also best to check the age bracket and preferences of the guests also. =)

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #593 on: August 26, 2015, 07:21:47 pm »
That's true sis. Really depends on the couple's personality and the crowd that you'll be having. In our case, we're really makulit as a couple and most of our guests are innately competitve perhaps due to the nature of our professions. So masaya sa amin to have the games because all out mga tao. If we didn't do the program that we had, I think our guests would have been somewhat bored. So really, it's important to factor in the personalities of your guests and of course yours as a couple. :)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 07:29:39 pm by caleeice »

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #594 on: August 27, 2015, 12:35:05 pm »
Majority of our guests are church people and medical professionals.  I was a bit iffy doing all those gmmicks before coz i thought, hindi nila maeenjoy. And apparently, i was wrong. Everyone had a great time and stayed despite having a weekday wedding. Tama, depende sa age and how well you know their personality. :) ..and of course, if the host is good too.

gadomarialina

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #595 on: August 27, 2015, 02:31:04 pm »
Hi everyone! Meron po bang nakakaalam ng 2015 rental rates ng Ramon Magsaysay Hall? Hirap kasi nila kontakin. Sana po may makasagot! Thanks and best wishes sa lahat ng 2016 brides :)

anneshirley

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #596 on: August 27, 2015, 03:15:55 pm »
Hey girls, just starting Part 3 before this thread gets locked :)
http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,291192.0.html

Please post any new questions there :)

muningforca

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #597 on: September 08, 2015, 02:18:03 pm »
Hi everyone!

2016 Bride here, maybe last quarter, but I can now feel the pressure
on Saving before spending!

We already got an early reservation for Shuttersteve Photography, Photo & Video Coverage at the
Kasalang Pinoy 2015, Imus. BUT BUT BUT I think we kind of made a sad choice because upon
seeing their turnouts on facebook, I was bit shocked that their videos are dimmy, not alike with
their videos played on their booth. Lesson learned, always check their fb fan page first to check the resolution. :( HUHU. anyway, I'm still thinking if we can instead get their
services in photobooth, and have the video coverage from another supplier.

Aside from that, I haven't done anything yet. But on the process of saving up!! :)
I'm excited for this, h2b and I are so motivated to get this going. :)

Keep each other's updated.

muning  ::)

marjin

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #598 on: September 23, 2015, 04:51:15 pm »
Hi, Sis! just signed up. 2016 bride here.
im starting to prepare everything palang. nakakastress pala noh!? Anyone who choose blue gardens here?ano pong church pinili nio? your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close