Author Topic: 2016 Bride (Part 2)  (Read 85135 times)

rienny25

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #560 on: August 21, 2015, 09:58:57 am »
hi mga sis. dont know which thread to ask this.. pero anong pwedeng "title / role" kung may 4th male kid kami sa ento? like di ba may ring, coin, bible. okay lang ba mag "rosary bearer"? i really dont know. ano pwede ko ilagay sa invitation? thanks!

Hi sis stylus :)  I've seen an invite na  may rosary bearer.  I was planning to have one din kaso sabi ni h2b, 3 male kids lang kukunin so what we'll do is isa na lang ang rosary & bible bearer. 

rightback

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #561 on: August 21, 2015, 11:15:48 am »
May specific number ba ng flower girls? Kung 3 yung boys (ring, coin and bible bearer), dapat ba 3 din yung flower girls? Isa lang kasi ang balak kong flower gilr, yung my one-and-only pamangkin. Okay lang kaya yun?

That's ok sis. Ako din ganun. 1 flower girl and a ring, coin and bible bearer.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #562 on: August 21, 2015, 03:10:33 pm »
^I have the same setup up 1 bearer each for rings, coins, bible, and rosary. Then 3 flower girls. You actually only need a ring and coin bearer, but since I wanted to include the sons of my friends I added rosary and bible.

kichambibi

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #563 on: August 21, 2015, 06:14:11 pm »
Hello!

May minimum number ba sa entourage? We're planning to only have 1 flower girl and 1 ring bearer sana, but looking at the posts, may Bible bearer pa. Is it required to have one?

Thanks! :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #564 on: August 21, 2015, 06:50:26 pm »
Hello!

May minimum number ba sa entourage? We're planning to only have 1 flower girl and 1 ring bearer sana, but looking at the posts, may Bible bearer pa. Is it required to have one?

Thanks! :)

The very very minimum is 1 ninong, 1 ninang , 1 pair secondary sponsor! That's it! You can totally skip having any bridesmaids or groomsmen or anything else. =) Actually you can skip everything except the church requires what I listed above for a Catholic wedding.


kichambibi

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #565 on: August 21, 2015, 06:54:35 pm »
The very very minimum is 1 ninong, 1 ninang , 1 pair secondary sponsor! That's it! You can totally skip having any bridesmaids or groomsmen or anything else. =) Actually you can skip everything except the church requires what I listed above for a Catholic wedding.

Thanks, Sis Chili1113! Medyo kinabahan ako kasi budgeted wedding lang kami ni H2B :)

stylus

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #566 on: August 21, 2015, 07:43:30 pm »
thanks sis rienny25 and chili1113!! akala ko kailangan ko pa mag edit ng invitation layout. napraning lang ako na baka may magreact lalo mga oldies na bakit may rosary bearer pa. atleast ngayon masasabi ko na di ko inimbento yan dahil may ibang weddings din na may rosary bearer. thanks! :)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #567 on: August 21, 2015, 10:51:55 pm »
That's ok sis. Ako din ganun. 1 flower girl and a ring, coin and bible bearer.

Yey, may kapareho naman pala ako. Thanks sis!

ece

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #568 on: August 22, 2015, 05:51:54 pm »
same here sis! 1 flower girl and 3 bearers.  :)

anneshirley

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #569 on: August 22, 2015, 06:18:55 pm »
Just sharing: the candle-cord-veil ceremonies are only specific to Catholic weddings in the Philippines (and I learned also from bonzaigirl and belle_v2g that Christian weddings have this too!)  :)

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #570 on: August 22, 2015, 06:48:13 pm »
Sissies can i skip the coin bearer? I have a ring bearer & a bible bearer. Which is more important for a Catholic wedding ba - bible bearer or coin bearer? I'll keep whichever is more important.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #571 on: August 22, 2015, 06:54:36 pm »
Traditionally there are 2 bearers: 1 ring and 1 coin. The bible and rosary bearer are optional and are new additions to the entourage only. The bible is just a souvenir bible the priest will bless for you to take home. Same with the rosary.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 07:00:41 pm by Chili1113 »

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #572 on: August 22, 2015, 07:32:32 pm »
Barbeecue, maybe you can have 1 kid be the coin AND ring bearer. That's what we did. We only had 1 ring/coin bearer. I had customized a pillow for both the ring and coins :) Hope that helps! We had no bible bearer. Our best man carried our bible. Hehe

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #573 on: August 22, 2015, 10:40:43 pm »
^^^ tama sila sis barbecue. The bible and rosary bearer were added quite recently. Originally it's only a coin and a ring bearer. Although in my case since we have so many boys in the family, I've got all 4 posts. Pero I only have one flower girl since wala kaming kid girls. Actually our flower girl isn't even as young as she's supposed to. Parang junior bridesmaid na sya hehe.   But I'm okay with that as well :)

marsala2016

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #574 on: August 23, 2015, 08:29:23 am »
Hi sisses, papayag kaya ang church if i have a maid of honor and man of honor or dapat isa lang? I want my kuya kasi to be the man of honor, hindi groomsmen ni fiance. Since dalawa lang kami ni kuya. Plus i want my best friend padin na maging maid of honor.

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #575 on: August 23, 2015, 10:10:13 am »
^i think ok lang yun sis:) diba meron ngang me maid of honor na tas me matron of honor pa sila? Wala naman siguro limit ang mga ganun.

janagirl

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #576 on: August 23, 2015, 10:20:33 am »
I think pwede yun sis. Sa wedding ni john prats and isabel oli, best man ni john prats si sam milby and best woman naman si angelica panganiban. church wedding din yun. sorry, showbiz ang reply ko hehe. updated sa showbiz weddings e :)

marsala2016

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #577 on: August 23, 2015, 01:04:23 pm »
Thanks sis yannah and sis janna girl:) kala ko mahigpit church sa ganon. Ayaw kasi pumayag ni kuya na sya lang ang man of honor at walang maid of honor. Sino daw hahawak ng bouquet ko and all. Hahah sis janagirl natawa ko sa showbiz example, pero may point ka:) looks like thats what I'll do man and maid of honor nalang. Iba pa pala ang matron of honor?

rienny25

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #578 on: August 24, 2015, 11:14:19 am »
Hi sis marsala2016.  Meron din kame Man of honour.  Kuya ni h2b yun.  Siya partner ng Matron of Honour ko.  My Maid of honour naman will be my sister.

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #579 on: August 24, 2015, 07:29:56 pm »
Thanks for the help sissies! I'm running short on little boys kasi (but I have an oversupply of flower girls hehe) Yung bible bearer ko nga is a 12 year old girl eh. I might make her my coin bearer nalang. Pwede naman yun noh? The church wont mind?

Sis marsala2016 ako naman i have a man of honor, no maid of honor. It's my younger brother. I want kasi kapatid ko yung kasama ko sa altar.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close