Author Topic: 2016 Bride (Part 2)  (Read 85428 times)

kateguerzon08

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #380 on: July 12, 2015, 09:08:58 pm »
hello loves.. i just joined..been reading for quite some time na. pero ngayon [textspeak!] ako magreply. April 23, 2016 bride here! excited much!!!

sis rf_starshine, twin bride kita  ;D

kamusta na preps mo? sino na mga nabook mo?

rf_starshine

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #381 on: July 12, 2015, 09:10:19 pm »
Hello loves.. versailles ang venue namin.. ask ko lang if may nakapag-attend na sa inyo ng M catering and fine foods. Sa lahat ng food tasting na napuntahan ko sila un type ko talaga. Though first choice ko pa rin ang k by c. Any comments sa M Catering? Thanks dears :)

raspberi

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #382 on: July 13, 2015, 08:16:07 pm »
Hello Everyone!

Anyone planning to attend the Before I Do Bridal Fair on the 25th and 26th sa Megamall?

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #383 on: July 13, 2015, 10:38:16 pm »
I am new to this forum. I am getting married on July 2016. I already have a church, no suppliers so far. I am going to meet up with Kutchie for full event coordination. I still have a year to prepare but I am already stressed out about thinking and planning the wedding myself that's why I want to hire a wedding planner right away. I think I'll learn alot from this site.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 02:39:52 am by Megantaur »

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #384 on: July 13, 2015, 10:40:43 pm »
Hello Everyone!

Anyone planning to attend the Before I Do Bridal Fair on the 25th and 26th sa Megamall?

I have plans to go there, I already have tickets for the fair :)

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #385 on: July 13, 2015, 10:48:33 pm »
Hi! I'm a Kutchie bride too but I'll meet her sa August pa. Since I'm overseas. Hesitant to get the full coordination kasi we have suppliers na in mind although stress free pag full. Sayang din the 50K for the stylist budget. Haha! June 2016 bride here.

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #386 on: July 13, 2015, 11:02:53 pm »
It is kind of stressful to plan alone especially when my fiance lives abroad. That means I will mostly do all the paper works and planning. I am planning to meet up with Kutchie this week, it's nice that she responds faster than I thought.

brendaumnas

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #387 on: July 14, 2015, 12:39:57 pm »
Hi! I'm a Kutchie bride too but I'll meet her sa August pa. Since I'm overseas. Hesitant to get the full coordination kasi we have suppliers na in mind although stress free pag full. Sayang din the 50K for the stylist budget. Haha! June 2016 bride here.

I'm based overseas and june 2016 bride din. Kamusta preps mo sis? Ako medyo konti palang kasi gusto ko pag booked na, hindi na magbabago isip kasi sayang ang down. Hahaha!

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #388 on: July 14, 2015, 01:21:27 pm »
Hey you guys :), don't fret :) as long as you know where you want to get married, and have an idea of where you want to go have your reception and such. Of course it also helps if you do the research, like what most GT brides do :)
 I am also based overseas and will have my church wedding on June 2016 :)  I have started my wedding planning last January.  I only went home once to do oculars and meet with some suppliers. The next time I will go home will be a few weeks before my wedding. I prefer to be hands on and deal with the suppliers by myself. I am OC that way even though I used to be pretty busy with work. hehe. I only hired an OTD coordinator.  So far, I have booked nearly most of my suppliers. :)  There are a lot of us overseas brides here hehe.  So if we can do it, so can you :)

Reading GT helped a lot as there are some suppliers here that I would never have known have I not bothered to come to this forum :D 

Like what others have already mentioned, collect all the information, and inquire with them. It is better to know your suppliers, than just let others pick them for you. At least yo have an idea who works best with your vibe. :)  Compare the pros and cons. It is truly a stressful preparation, but remember, at the end of every dark cloud is a silver lining. At the end of all this stressful preps, is your knight in shining barong or suit hehehhe waiting to tell you "I do"..  Good luck :)

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #389 on: July 14, 2015, 01:27:23 pm »
Exactly :) like right now I'm doing the budgeting first then knowing "my supplier", theme, and motif. You can actually do it naman without the full coordination. I'm weighing my option August and December are my vacation leave this year. Weekday my wedding like a WEDNESDAY haha! So I guess there's no conflict sa booking. For now research, research, research within our budget :) and so much thankful for the ladies out here sa GT I swear there's a lot you can learn!

marsala2016

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #390 on: July 14, 2015, 09:14:15 pm »
Go sisses:) i think its really more challenging when brides are overseas. Extra effort talaga especially of you want to meet the suppliers first.  That's why doing a lot of research really helps plus this thread, lots of good ideas and pieces of advice from the community. We can do this!

raspberi

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #391 on: July 15, 2015, 08:45:51 pm »
Wow naman, parang ang exciting ng preps nyo mga sis.
Yun pala ang downside ng kumuha ng all-in wedding package, walang ganyang experiences.

Me and H2B had our meeting with Bella last July 5th, parang nabibilisan nga kami sa phasing ng planning e. Submitted songs na for our Save the date and SDE as well as songs for the reception. Pati reception venue set up nadiscuss na rin.
Parang undecided ako if I should go with the Made-to-Own bridal gown na included sa package kasi Plus-Size Bride ako. Yung mga past Bella Brides kasing nakikita puro ko sa mga SDEs nila puro slender and  fit. Parang dito din ata ako lang ata ang Plus-Size eh, hehe

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #392 on: July 15, 2015, 09:24:11 pm »
My wedding is on Wednesday too! I had my wedding day computed for Numerology lol. Some of you may not believe in this kind of things but why not haha. It's special no matter what :D I am addicted reading tips and advises sa GT. I am so happy I found this site. Grabe napupuyat ako magbasa!

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #393 on: July 16, 2015, 01:45:04 am »
Since I'm an overseas bride booked my major supplier just through email and Skype :) Ang galing! Wednesday wedding here June 2016!

CHURCH: Sanctuario De San Antonio
VENUE: Blue Leaf FILIPINAS -Good luck sa traffic! But we'll provide guest with "snacks to go" from the church to the venue :)
P: Mango Red (friend)
V: Mayad
COORDINATOR: Getting Married by Kutchie (Turnover Package)

Scouting for the Caterer and food tasting galore on my August leave.

Then will book the rest according to our wedding timeline on November- January save up save up first! LOL!


raspberi

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #394 on: July 16, 2015, 09:05:27 am »
I have plans to go there, I already have tickets for the fair :)

Yay! Let's trade notes afterwards ah? :) Are you coming with friends or si H2B kasama mo?
Si H2B ko e mas excited pa sa akin. Ang ipupunta lang naman namin talaga is for the invitations and mobile bar. Sana we'll win some prizes kung may pa-raffle.

Megantaur

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #395 on: July 16, 2015, 10:35:08 pm »
Yay! Let's trade notes afterwards ah? :) Are you coming with friends or si H2B kasama mo?
Si H2B ko e mas excited pa sa akin. Ang ipupunta lang naman namin talaga is for the invitations and mobile bar. Sana we'll win some prizes kung may pa-raffle.

Sure let's share notes haha , I may be coming with my siblings. too bad my H2B is not around. I wanted to look for Hair and make up stylist and maybe a Stylist for my reception and wedding venue :D And hopefully win a raffle din haha. I already booked for Kutchie as my wedding planner today. She is very likable! I love her! :D

teddybear

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #396 on: July 17, 2015, 02:09:21 pm »

June 2016 bride here.

Church: Santuario de San Jose
Reception: PSE Auditorium
Catering: Kaki Bites - sino na mga nakatry sakanila?
OTD: I'm planning to get Kredin, The events engineer
P/V: sobrang dami ko na nakuhang mga rates - ang hirap mamili. Any suggestion for affordable P/V?

Thanks. Happy preps B2B!

ANJFinally

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #397 on: July 17, 2015, 06:42:33 pm »
Dec 2016 bride here mga sissies! Sharing this site for additional tips.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/these-diagrams-are-everything-you-need-to-plan-your-wedding?sub=2937477_2331287#.cgxzGdKAM

Happy preps!  ;D

paula_vill

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #398 on: July 18, 2015, 10:58:44 pm »
June 2016 bride here.

Church: Santuario de San Jose
Reception: PSE Auditorium
Catering: Kaki Bites - sino na mga nakatry sakanila?
OTD: I'm planning to get Kredin, The events engineer
P/V: sobrang dami ko na nakuhang mga rates - ang hirap mamili. Any suggestion for affordable P/V?

Thanks. Happy preps B2B!


Hi sis, pwede ka mag refer sa link na to for affordable P/Vs. Madaming suggestions mga sis natin dyan :)
http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,288909.460.html

rightback

  • Guest
Re: 2016 Bride (Part 2)
« Reply #399 on: July 19, 2015, 05:25:11 pm »
sis ninja8 there's a store in greenbelt 5 that sells vania romoff gowns. i forgot the name of the store and the rate of the gowns i saw. you can probably go there so you have an idea.i think it was on the 2nd floor.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close