We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hello loves.. i just joined..been reading for quite some time na. pero ngayon [textspeak!] ako magreply. April 23, 2016 bride here! excited much!!!
Hello Everyone!Anyone planning to attend the Before I Do Bridal Fair on the 25th and 26th sa Megamall?
Hi! I'm a Kutchie bride too but I'll meet her sa August pa. Since I'm overseas. Hesitant to get the full coordination kasi we have suppliers na in mind although stress free pag full. Sayang din the 50K for the stylist budget. Haha! June 2016 bride here.
I have plans to go there, I already have tickets for the fair
Yay! Let's trade notes afterwards ah? Are you coming with friends or si H2B kasama mo?Si H2B ko e mas excited pa sa akin. Ang ipupunta lang naman namin talaga is for the invitations and mobile bar. Sana we'll win some prizes kung may pa-raffle.
June 2016 bride here.Church: Santuario de San JoseReception: PSE AuditoriumCatering: Kaki Bites - sino na mga nakatry sakanila? OTD: I'm planning to get Kredin, The events engineerP/V: sobrang dami ko na nakuhang mga rates - ang hirap mamili. Any suggestion for affordable P/V? Thanks. Happy preps B2B!