Hi, Sisses.
I'm updating my Suppliers. It might be helpful to everyone. By the way, I'm a January 2016 bride.

List of Suppliers:
Church: Madre de Dios Chapel, Tagaytay Highlands
Reception: Midlands Veranda, Tagaytay Highlands
Catering: In-House of Midlands Veranda
Cake: Sweet Solutions
Pre-Nup Photographer: Foreveryday Photography and a friend of my sister who is based in Korea.
Photographer: Foreveryday Photography
Videographer: Phoeben Teocson
Photo Booth : Party Treasures
Lights and Sounds: JS Mina
Projector: JS Mina
Florist / Event Styling: Manuel Sony Francisco
Music: Infinite Soul Acoustic
Invitations: Print and Company --
They're a new company worth checking out. They gave us liberty for the design with the help of their graphics artist.Hotel Preps: Tagaytay Highlands
Wedding Gown: Jorge Palmos (
which I've paid already the downpayment) but I'm thinking also The Bridal Room.
Suit: Oscar Dangca
Entourage Gowns: Ms Tet Hagape
HMUA for the Wedding: The Makeup Studio by Madge Lejano --
Get Randy Sta Ana. He's amazing!!!HMUA for the Prenup: Tippy Destacamento --
for final booking soon.Prenup Stylist: Sidney Yap --
for final booking soon.OTD: Daphney Ligsay Events and Concepts
Souvenirs for Principal Sponsors: Trinkets from our recent travels in Korea and Bali.
Souvenirs for Guests: Eden Scents