We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
So why did I bore all of you with this littany? Apart from being frustrated writer (haha) I need to know from you, my experienced GT sisters: is there anything I am missing or doing wrong?
for HMUA, I'm still deciding between Eds Go and Mayone Bakunawa. Any thoughts?
Hello everyone! Pa-join ako June 5, 2016 wedding naminSo far eto palang meron kamiChurch: Christ the King ParishReception: Glass GardenPhotographer: Camzar PhotographyOTD Coordinator: Absolutely Knot Eventsfor HMUA, I'm still deciding between Eds Go and Mayone Bakunawa. Any thoughts?for videographer, Dux Dacudao of The Sparks Series yung pasok sa budget.Happy preps!
Hello sisses brendaumnas and barbeecue, aside from the bond fees, merong electrical charge na 8k sa GG.. pero yung bond fee nung venue na 15k is refundable..
kateguerzon08, thanks sis! Actually I'm looking to get away with a wedding with no entourage; I don't want to force non-immediate family to go to a destination wedding just because they're part of it I'll ask the HK priest what the requirements are muna - baka nga kelangan ng non-family witnesses to sign the contract In any case just want to ask: when are ninong & ninang gifts given? Before the wedding or after?
ay nako sis, i saw lang the 8k electrical charge after i booked my L/S and inis na inis ako. 8k for 5 hours of extra lights?! grr! the bond fee for the non-accredited caterer is refundable also pero magagalit talaga ko if they start charging me imaginary fees on the wedding day just to not return the bond fees!
I was a Mayone bride. I LOVE HER! As early as my trial make-up, she gave me tips for skin care, hair care headdress, contact lenses, etc., to make me look my best on our wedding day. Indeed, she made me look and feel my best come wedding day! She's also super nice and cool! Get her if she's still available on your date!! I highly recommend her!