We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Seriously, I cannot take it anymore. So I am turning 22 and I believe that I should live on my own.My parents kasi are still overprotective towards me. They don't even realize that I could venture on my own. They don't trust me when I am alone without their parental guidance. That's why I am here stuck in a limbo. Ang gulo ko ngang kausap but they still care about their ego over me.
And if you decide to leave, be in good terms with your parents. Let them know your reasons why you wanted to try living independently. Be mature about it. Don't cut ties "for good", sige ka, baka wala kang balikan if things don't work out.
Ang gulo ko ngang kausap but they still care about their ego over me.
They don't trust me when I am alone without their parental guidance. That's why I am here stuck in a limbo. Ang gulo ko ngang kausap but they still care about their ego over me.