We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sis - pareho tayo! I wanted Cherry Pacheco at first but she was so expensive. Eds Go is really really good. Very bride finish ang make-up. We made the right choice! She is getting very popular. I blogged about her and all my blog's searches are about her.
@belle_v2g sis I so agree with you. Mahirap talaga especially if it's just the couple who are shouldering everything kaya we have to make the best suppliers for us, without breaking the bank and without dipping into the savings .
Thanks sisses! Sa dami ng choices nakakalito at ang hirap mamili. As much as i want na mag trial make up haha i can't kasi ang mahal din. But maybe mag trial make up nalang ako sa ma short list ko.Im still waiting for Gery Penaso's reply on his rates:)) I got jigs rates already pasok sa budget pero wala pang prenup yung 40k nya. Sis belle, si Thea ba sya ba gumagawa sa hair or she brings her hairstylist?
Yeah, I was initially worried too but siya na mismo nagsabi sakin na "if you want to go heavier, just tell me. More eyeshadow or contour is fine, it's easier to add than remove kasi." so I walked away quite happy! And yesss if only we all had Patty Laurel's pretty features! Hay. Does anyone have Pong Niu's rates? FMIL is interested in getting her.
^ Thanks ninja8! I sent an inquiry via her online form but haven't received a response yet. Wow, her rates are reasonable ah!