We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
It's hard to rely lang sa mga photos especially now that usong uso ang filters and beauty cameras. You wouldn't know until you actually tried them. How about sa bridal fairs, may bayad ba ang trial?
Hi bellagirl, do you have to pay for Albert's accommodations aside from the OOT fee? My wedding will be in Boracay and I have no idea if I need to pay for his flights + hotel too. I assume it's just him and an assistant? Hair styling is already included in that too, right? Thanks for the info!
Hi duxelles, no didn't have to pay for accommodation because we're only 2hrs away from Metro Manila. A friend of mine got him for a Cebu wedding and the rate is 90K: bride+2 and 40K OOT Fee, also had to pay (on top of the rate) for the flights and accom for him, assistant and hairstylist. If you'll get retouch only he will leave after your make up is done and it's only the assistant who's gonna do your retouch. If you get him for 2nd look he's gonna leave before reception starts.
40K just for OOT fee? Wow, that's a bit too much considering you still have to pay for airfare + accommodations. That makes the 20K OOT fee that photographers charge a relative bargain. Thanks for the info though! Good to know. Has anyone worked with RB Chanco before? Or other HMUA that they've flown to Boracay/Cebu or some other destination wedding?
Hi sisses! Thanks for your replies. I'm having trouble posting (some of my previous replies did not post).Eds Go is not available na pala. Thea Dionisio hasn't replied yet. Hope Nini Marquez is still available My friends suggested that I try any HMUA and then give them my peg. Is this advisable, or should I look for hmuas who actually do my kind of style?Thank you
We have the same make up artist sis! When is your wedding?
Hi sis marchbridetobe! March din ako!