Author Topic: Invitations (Part 3)  (Read 83222 times)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #600 on: June 21, 2016, 09:32:35 am »
Hi!  Does anyone know an affordable place to have names printed on envelopes? (Not calligraphy. Just computer printed names). Would you know how much is normally charged? The ones I asked who do calligraphy charge about P30-35 per envelope, which is too much. So I'm looking for someone who does computer-printed names on envelopes :)  My printer doesn't offer this service..  Thanks!

 

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #601 on: June 21, 2016, 10:02:02 am »
I did mine myself for the Save the Date. I used a laser printer and downloaded fonts from the internet. If you put the name and address on a table, you can use mail merge.

I'm addressing the wedding invitations by hand. I got a calligraphy kit and I have about 6 months to practice.


Hi!  Does anyone know an affordable place to have names printed on envelopes? (Not calligraphy. Just computer printed names). Would you know how much is normally charged? The ones I asked who do calligraphy charge about P30-35 per envelope, which is too much. So I'm looking for someone who does computer-printed names on envelopes :)  My printer doesn't offer this service..  Thanks!

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #602 on: June 21, 2016, 10:18:06 am »
^unfortunately, I'll have 350-400 invites to send out, so I really don't want to print them out myself :S My family printed out the envelopes for my brother's wedding before and we went insane, haha.


marjin

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #603 on: June 21, 2016, 10:24:35 am »
Hi, Sis. Why don't you print all names in one page cut then paste it in an envelope. This is what we did to lessen the stress of searching some suppliers who can print name on the envelopes  ;)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #604 on: June 21, 2016, 10:30:18 am »
^hi!  I considered that, but I'm a bit OC and I would prefer the names to be printed directly on the envelope. Plus, even if I did that, cutting and pasting names for 350-400 envelopes would still be pretty tedious. Hoping I can find someone who can do it for me at an affordable price :)

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #605 on: June 21, 2016, 12:48:00 pm »
Paperless post and Minted offer this service. Not sure about brick and mortar stores offering the same.
 

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #606 on: June 21, 2016, 01:28:05 pm »
^i'll google those, thanks!!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #607 on: June 21, 2016, 03:29:01 pm »
stella: do your envelopes have a lining? I didn't consider that the thick lined envelopes tend to get crumpled when addressed using a printer. I didn't know back then that you can request your invitation supplier to first give you UN-lined envelopes so you can have them addressed first. Afterwhich you can return the addressed envelopes to the invitation supplier, wherein the will then insert the envelope lining. =) Just a little tip, in case you are particular with things like that.

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #608 on: June 21, 2016, 04:23:10 pm »
^hi! Yes my envelopes will have a floral liner. Oh my gosh, I didn't even think of that! I'll ask my printer about it, thanks for the tip! Definitely don't want to send out any invites with wrinkles/creases on them.  Did you have someone do the envelopes for you? :)

MariaFatima

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #609 on: June 21, 2016, 05:14:00 pm »
i got print divas for my invites :) 7/10 because hindi ko masyado nagustuhan yung design, the print quality is very good naman :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #610 on: June 21, 2016, 07:56:29 pm »
stella: nope!! haha we printed them ourselves and went a little nuts doing it. We had 175 invitations but double envelope  so thats 350 envelopes we addressed! We wasted a lot of envelopes  in making mistakes and so I can totally understand why you would want to have someone do it for you hehe =)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #611 on: June 22, 2016, 09:33:12 am »
^hahaha. Yes, I really want to avoid printing it myself, if I can find an affordable option. We were SO stressed, and wasted so many envelopes when we did my brother's wedding invites also! Wow, double envelopes! Your invites must have been so nice!  I'm still working on my design. I initially planned to do a very simple invite, but once I started working it, I found myself wanting to add more and more details, like embossing, double-sided main page etc. Must exercise self control, lol!

jnoble

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #612 on: July 13, 2016, 07:24:01 pm »
Hi, we booked Global Invitations from last bridal fair in Megamall. Any feedback on them? Thanks!

gelitorres

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #613 on: July 15, 2016, 03:48:14 pm »
Any suggestions on where I can print gold foil invitation envelopes? Thanks! :)

Maein

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #614 on: July 15, 2016, 04:38:42 pm »
Hi, we booked Global Invitations from last bridal fair in Megamall. Any feedback on them? Thanks!

Hi sis, booked Global Invitations too last bridalfair sa SMX.  I only have 2.5 mos nalang at hindi ko pa naffinalize yung ento line up ko. I was advised by Global na mag email na ako sa kanila kahit draft lang para atleast masimulan na ang lay-out ng invites. So far, very prompt yung reply nila sa akin sa email. And they offer 10php each per envelope for printing of names. I will avail this para di na ako mastress  ;)

jnoble

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #615 on: July 15, 2016, 11:08:34 pm »
Thanks sis Maein, we only have 3.5mos nalang din and same tayo hindi pa final yung list of principal sponsors. I'm not even decided pa nga sa design ng invitation namin hehe. Anong design napili mo? I will email GI na din baka pwede start na nila yung layout then to follow nalang yung final names for entourage.

marsala2016

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #616 on: July 16, 2016, 07:25:06 am »
Hi sisses, can you share where you created your map of the church & reception for the invitations? Do you know of a specific app. Global invitation has no ready made map of our church& reception so we have to create one. Thanks.

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #617 on: July 16, 2016, 08:18:39 am »
Hi sisses, can you share where you created your map of the church & reception for the invitations? Do you know of a specific app. Global invitation has no ready made map of our church& reception so we have to create one. Thanks.

I did it via MS Word sis. I did a sketch first by hand. Then when I got all the details ready, I did it in word na. Mabusisi lang sya sis. But in the end I was really happy with the outcome.

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #618 on: July 16, 2016, 01:52:33 pm »
Hi gelitorres- try neonovelties and printdivas for foil stamp printing. Naghahanap din kasi ako ng invitation supplier that can do that.

Anyone who has an idea pala how to send out invites abroad? Did you put in another bigger envelope? And who's the fastest courier kaya? Initially kasi plan ko july tapos na ang invites, august printing and sending out na sa mga guests abroad. Kaso until now wala pa yung final draft kaya baka Sept. na ma-send out. Any inputs? TIA

ElephantBride

  • Guest
Re: Invitations (Part 3)
« Reply #619 on: July 16, 2016, 02:06:09 pm »
Hi sissies! Baka you know somebody who personalized gift wrappers? TIA!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close