We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
awtssss... peekxel yung p/v ko pero sana nga hindi maging boring yung SDE ko:) pray na lang ako na maging maganda yung outcome:D
After weeks of inquiries and nonstop watching of photos and videos from different P/Vs, we're down to 3 choices na. Team Benitez (photo), Vidlens (Video) or A&A Photography (Photo & Video).I really like the color and quality of Team Benitez photo, yung medyo dreamy and very malinis. Si Vidlens, I find the rates affordable and maganda yung mga creatives. But if we are to consider the budget, makakamura kami kay A&A Photography. Though yung style nila is medyo traditional for me but in a nice way naman, hindi naman sya yung baduy, may pagka classy pa din. May nabasa ako dito sa thread na hinahighlight daw ni A&A yung mga ceremony shots. Lahat sila very okay kausap and very accommodating sa queries. And okay din ang reviews sa kanila. We hope we could finalize this one before the month ends para maka move on sa ibang suppliers.
Hi!! Newbie here.. december yung wedding ko.. medyo toxic na magprepare kasi ang daming supplier na fully booked.. looking for p/v na magaling pero hindi masakit sa bulsa.. hahaa hope this thread could help me plan things right.. hehe
Hi sis iana_umali super nice lahat yung 3 teams na nabanggit mo. I think you'll never go wrong with any of them kahit sino piliin mo. By the way, I'm an A&A bride and super agree ako sa observation mo regarding their style. That's actually what I like about them. Hehe