We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
thanks sis! same with you! update update tayo sis ha! we found a friend kay Serg diba sis? hehe. happy preps din sa'yo!
Thanks for the assurance sis Janagirl. I've been reading good reviews about these 3 teams and tiwala naman ako na they will really deliver sa wedding. I am yet to schedule a meeting with each of them, busy kasi sila this weekend so hopefully this coming week maisingit kami sa sched nila. By the way, I forgot to share lang as this might be helpful to other sisses here. When I required with A&A, they have this 'How did you know about us?' question in their contact form, and I answered Girltalk. They're offering daw 5% discount for Gtalkers as they've been receiving a lot of inquiries and bookings referred by this site daw. So yun.
Hello mga sis!Ask ko lang, tingin niyo ba okay magbook ng package na P&V na talaga sa isang supplier instead of separate ones?I saw Mark de Guzman and Luminance Imaging.Both may P&V na.Any ideas, comments, suggestions? Thanks po!
Hello sisses! Newbie here. Been eyeing 24Frames, maganda and affordable packages nila. But still scouting for other p/v. Kindly send me naman rates of your p/v. By the way, QC location ng wedding ko. Thanks so much!