We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
siguro dapat this thread is labeled as "sulit" instead of "cheap" para mas positive naman yung dating.
Thanks sissies! Sa 85k package namin, kasama na photography service (up to 10 straight hours, 3 photographers), photo output in hi-res photo DVDs (approx 4,500 shots), edited photos (approx 200), SDE slideshow, and 8x11", 80 pages (hard-bound coffee table book-type). And since the photographer's wife is my friend, she's giving me 150 prints as a gift The photographers kasi that I saw na type ko were around 60-80k, tapos hindi ganito kadami yung inclusions. I guess okay na. This is actually one of those that my fiancé and I were okay to splurge a little on.
@LingMVLwow! 85k for me its not consider cheap sis... pricey na siya for me kase ako budgeted wedding lang. I'm just looking for affordable photo and video na kaya ng budget namin ni H2B but still we cant sacrifice the quality of work. ang dami kong nakikita na maganda and talaga naman nakaka amaze but the big question is kaya ba ng budget? thats why I am here searching and backread lang ng back read hehe....
Thanks sissies! Sa 85k package namin, kasama na photography service (up to 10 straight hours, 3 photographers), photo output in hi-res photo DVDs (approx 4,500 shots), edited photos (approx 200), SDE slideshow, and 8x11", 80 pages (hard-bound coffee table book-type). And since the photographer's wife is my friend, she's giving me 150 prints as a gift
Sis arch.mary, we booked Catilo photography. I like them kasi they're not so posed parati. Ang gaganda ng candid shots nila, pati ako naiiyak sa mga SDE nila sa ibang couples (or baka madrama lang talaga ako, tee-hee).