We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
good morning! groom here but very involved with the wifey to be. need help on the PV. budget is 35K and torn between getting those with lots of services included (studio1, cd worx) but mixed reviews against the others at with the same price level (ggp, 24 frames) but fewer included freebies. any suggestion will be much appreciated. Thank you!
Hi sis! My videographer told me kasi na it depends daw sa mode on the actual wedding day. If both of you are very emotional then yun makikita sa video, but if you are funny and light yun din ang macacapture nila. So I guess it really depends on the couple. But I agree with other sissies you should ask them personality or inform them of your concern pra maaddress agad. ako din I want yun happy and good vibes lang sa wedding! Like this one,;) https://vimeo.com/87540111
Ang voice over namin ay yung sermon ng pari pero luckily maganda sermon niya so ok lang. If you want, I can send you a link of our SDE. BTW, I got married at Magallanes Church too. Ganda ng lighting so ang nice sa video and photos.