We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
But lately I cringe at all the DRAMA of dreamechanics videos!! I cant stand watching it lalo na its all the same format. I can even predict already what will happen next in the video, and can predict that they will do a slow motion throwing of the veil over the bride scene etc etc. haaaayyyyyy Blechhhh I've decided to address my concerns by telling them later on that I dont want any voice over on my SDE. I will choose the music myself and give explicit instructions na bawal any audio/sound other than the music I selected. That way wala silang chance to insert mga drama drama crying dialogue, or mga pa-funny jokes said during preps na hindi naman funny pero nasasama sa video!! Cringe...
Etong dreamechanics ok naman kaya lang dapat sabihin lang natin gusto natin sis.