watch now

Author Topic: Working out during Pregnancy  (Read 12494 times)

pandoralover

  • Guest
Re: Working out during Pregnancy
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2016, 02:35:58 pm »
^ I have placenta previa too but I got my OB's go signal naman do do prenatal yoga. It really helps talaga lalo na I get out of breath sometimes and nawawala backpain ko when I do 20-30 minutes of light yoga lang :P I'm currently 33w 4d.

coco_cola

  • Guest
Re: Working out during Pregnancy
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2016, 04:21:07 pm »
^wow swerte mo sis, lifted na bed rest ko but if I want to go back to yoga, I need another ultrasound for clearance, baka dahil may history of spotting ako. Not planning to go back in the coming days naman so baka on my 28th week. :)

pandoralover

  • Guest
Re: Working out during Pregnancy
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2016, 05:19:55 pm »
^
@sis coco_cola, will pray na ma-clear ka ng OB mo.  :) Very helpful talaga prenatal yoga, kahit yung breathing exercises lang. Nakakawala ng tension and backpain :P

I consider walking na rin as workout. Lately, lalo na upon reaching 3rd trim, I insist on going on walks sa malls or around the village kasi nakakatulong din daw ang walking para mag head down si baby (he's still transverse eh) to his ideal birthing position, saka okay din for circulation and blood flow (no to swelling!). My goal is to at least walk 10,000 steps a day, which is the recommended number for an active/non-sedentary lifestyle. :)

coco_cola

  • Guest
Re: Working out during Pregnancy
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2016, 06:58:59 pm »
^thanks sis Pandoralover!

Kating kati na nga ako, gusto ko na mapawisan, Mejo active lifestyle talaga ako before getting pregnant. I tried the prenatal yoga before ako mabedrest, mga 4 times. It was sooo fun!

l_neveph

  • Guest
Re: Working out during Pregnancy
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2016, 07:04:55 pm »
I did crossfit up until 37wks, gave birth at 39weeks.It helped a lot especially in maintaining my sugar level.on my 1st pregnancy i had gdm and was on insulin until i gave birth.pero now on my 2nd pregnancy no more na..modified nga lang yung   movements..i can only lift with plates until 7 mos.pagpatong ng 8 mos bar na lang.

milkshake18

  • Guest
Re: Working out during Pregnancy
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2016, 10:53:15 am »
i did pregnancy yoga and i think it helped a lot, for a first baby ang bilis lang nya lumabas, 3 pushes lang and baby out na, labor also progressed really fast once my water broke.

SARAHnghae

  • Guest
Re: Working out during Pregnancy
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2016, 05:50:58 am »
san kayo nagpe-prenatal yoga sissies?

Lady Czarina

  • Guest
Re: Working out during Pregnancy
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2016, 06:41:02 am »
Meron kaya sa fitness first na prenatal yoga? I want to workout sana kasi sobrang bilis ko na mag gain ng weight.. I do walking naman of at least 30mins a day...

coco_cola

  • Guest
Re: Working out during Pregnancy
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2016, 08:02:08 am »
Before when I was cleared for workout, I was enrolled at urban ashram, fort branch. Sadly, I had to stop due to low lying placenta. Sayang may remaining sessions pa ko..

sweetwea

  • Guest
Re: Working out during Pregnancy
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2016, 09:56:49 am »
Ilang weeks ba dapat bago pwde mag prenatal yoga? Gusto ko din sana mag enroll kaya lang never ko pa naexperience magyoga...wala kasi ako exercise or anything.

coco_cola

  • Guest
Re: Working out during Pregnancy
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2016, 12:13:11 pm »
^2nd trimester sis.

sweetwea

  • Guest
Re: Working out during Pregnancy
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2016, 02:11:58 pm »
^2nd trimester sis.

Thanks sis! Tamang tama 2nd trimester ko na bukas hehe... nagpiprenatal yoga ka rin ba sis Coco_cola?

coco_cola

  • Guest
Re: Working out during Pregnancy
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2016, 03:14:36 pm »
^Sis mga 4 sessions lang, nag spotting and low lying placenta kasi ako. Sayang.

I recommend it, makakatulong yung movements when the belly becomes bigger. Plus may breathing exercises pa.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 04:35:36 pm by coco_cola »

sweetwea

  • Guest
Re: Working out during Pregnancy
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2016, 03:55:00 pm »
Hindi naman dahil sa yoga sis kaya ka nagkaspotting sis? Ilang weeks ka nung mangyari yun spotting? Malapit ka lang din ba sa the fort?

coco_cola

  • Guest
Re: Working out during Pregnancy
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2016, 04:56:32 pm »
^The spotting is caused by my low lying placenta and/or infection that time. I was supposed to go back to prenatal yoga kaya lang hindi na tumaas placenta ko.

My OB absolutely recommends it if no complications ang pregnancy.

sweetwea

  • Guest
Re: Working out during Pregnancy
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2016, 05:03:52 pm »
^The spotting is caused by my low lying placenta and/or infection that time. I was supposed to go back to prenatal yoga kaya lang hindi na tumaas placenta ko.

My OB absolutely recommends it if no complications ang pregnancy.

Cool! I will try the prenatal yoga sa Urban Ashram.. makapag inquire nga! Thanks sis!

aNgelofThEMorning

  • Guest
Re: Working out during Pregnancy
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2016, 05:48:43 pm »
Mga sis baka may alam kayo pre-natal yoga sa Makati. I'm on my 26th week na, been doing yoga before I got pregnant and maganda talaga benefit nito sa akin. I will start walking na rin going to the office, mga 30mins yun.

paulineangelie

  • Guest
Re: Working out during Pregnancy
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2016, 03:15:26 am »
San ba okay mag-prenatal yoga or Pilates? Gusto ko sana ma-try. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close