We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
We dont have budget for big names. Is there any start up styling firm you can reco?Budget is only Below 50k, i know it will be so hard to trim this
summer_princess hi sis try contemporary florals by Cesar Pascual he is very affordable and madali kausap at first I was hesitant to get his services dahil madami talagang magaling at very experienced na pagdating sa styling, but I chose to trust my instincts and stick to our budget what I appreciate about him di sya takot sa challenge, very optimistic sya kahit sabi nya first time nya gawin yung gusto ko na decor. that's mainly the reason bakit kinuha ko sya. Much better din if may pegs ka na para mas madali nya ma-execute happy preps sis!
my concern nga was i read in 2 blogs where the brides both said that they had a hard time getting hold of julius, but he did deliver naman daw on the wedding day.
I booked Amante Fleurs for our wedding this December but our coordinator warned us nga na if we're very particular with how I want everything to turn out baka daw ma-stress ako. Pero they really deliver nga daw. Since wala naman ako super specific requirements, parang general idea lang, I went ahead and booked them na. I met with Ben last April when I went back sa pinas for a short vacation lang, and they were able to arrange a mock-up within a week, and most of my pegs kuha naman. So mukhang nag-improve naman sila, although not sure how much of that was my coord's efforts (sabi kasi nila sila daw bahala mangulit if I book amante haha) and how much was their own. Pero mabilis naman nakaka-reply si Ben to my emails.