We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Does your P250 k with mike Ruiz include the church and bouquets? Or reception only?LOL I think I am a bit strange, but you know what I actually look at when looking at the work of a stylist? I look at the vases and containers they use. Aside from the flower types they use, notice that what sets the high-end stylists apart are the vases that they use. Not props, but vases and candelabras. Because high end stylists dont use a lot of themed props. I just hope my styling comes out well, since this is important to me =( Sometimes I wonder if I should have gotten a cheaper florist and just wow everyone with the quantity. But then I went the more minimalist route, but imported flower types-- which I honestly think no one will notice or care about except for me!
Try Flowers Unlimited (Rizal)-- owned by Rolando Roquero and Michelle Ines. Florist sila by nature and been in the industry for more than 20 yrs. Sulit sobra flowers nila, fresh and wide variety. My biggest reception regret is trusting KbyC to do my centerpieces-- malaking ganda kung tunay na florist and halos same cost lang.