Author Topic: Event Stylist III  (Read 154811 times)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #340 on: February 17, 2016, 11:56:22 am »
First time ko maka encounter na booked na for my wedding day. Because my date is very off season. July na, monday wedding pa. And super di ko inexpect na sa Event Styling pa talaga, Kasi not all couples are getting event stylists diba. haha, na shock talaga ako. Robert Blancaflor and Joyce Aguilar are both booked na. Anyway, I;m expecting they are super expensive naman, just inquiring baka lang kaya kaya pala ng budget.  ;D ;D


Grabe lang yung pinakita saken ng coordinator ko with their previous event kay purpledish. yung table number sinulat lang. grabe naman binaboy lang kasal.  >:( >:(

Now I'm super hesitant with Stylento kahit pa sya pinaka mababang rates.

fornarina

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #341 on: February 17, 2016, 01:45:21 pm »
I saw events central by anna winstel on fb. Looks promising

Si joyce aguilar how much ang price range curious ako. Nako baka nagtaas na since she did vic and pauleen's wedding

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #342 on: February 17, 2016, 04:12:31 pm »
^I inquried, sana sumagot kaagad.


Nag ask ako before ng drapings, mahal pero same lang ng mid range suppliers.


Got rates from scenta. mahal din but I can say I'm impressed. I'm expecting na super mahalkasi madalas ko mabasa dito sa GT. but same lang ng mga never heard (or read, haha  ;D) stylist.

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #343 on: February 17, 2016, 04:29:21 pm »
Mid range lang din si scenta :) Medyo nainis lang ako sa kanila, I inquired with them before pero nung nag hahaggle na ako sa centerpiece, di na nila ako binalikan.. December ko pa sila kinausap tapos halos weekly follow up ko before pero hanggang ngayon di pa nila nasend sa akin yung revised rates.. Kaya naghanap na ako ng ibang stylist

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #344 on: February 17, 2016, 08:03:27 pm »
I saw events central by anna winstel on fb. Looks promising

Si joyce aguilar how much ang price range curious ako. Nako baka nagtaas na since she did vic and pauleen's wedding

In 2014 Joyce Aguilar quoted me a whopping 220k --for reception only, 200 guests, no Stage Backdrop. Then when I  wasn't replying anymore, she sent me an email asking what my budget was. Then she dropped the price to 170k.

But I didn't get her, also because my coordinator who has worked extensively with Joyce said that there was one time, Joyce's drapings werent so neatly done and the bride was complaining. Given that price range kasi, Id rather go more high end than Joyce. In my friends weddings before she was super cheap pa, and she was a florist more than an actual stylist back then.

hermione28: Gina Galang is one of the recommended stylists of my coordinator when it comes to mid-range =)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #345 on: February 17, 2016, 09:37:12 pm »
^I emailed her. thanks sis. Hala natakot naman ako kay scenta. Replyan ko nga agad. para malaman ko kung deadma na ba ako pag tumawad na ko. hehe.

I got rates na from Scenta, Stylento, Women of Fine Design, Amaranthus Florist, Cesar or Contemporary Florals, Daphne Ligsay (who is she? hehe, just saw her sa google then nag inquire ako). All of them almost have the same price. Nag kaka talo lang sila sa breakdown. Like one of them is charging 70k sa drapings, but only 1,200 per guest table. Yung isa naman 40k lang sa drapings but charning 2,500 per guest table. So sa total same lang.


Hmmmm. sobrang mahirap pala mamili ng stylist!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #346 on: February 17, 2016, 10:33:46 pm »
^You can get the drapes from someone TwoBestFour Drapes or Sentitivity, then get the florist with the cheaper floral arrangements =)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #347 on: February 17, 2016, 11:19:59 pm »
Twobestfour rates for full ceiling with string lights 65k din. Hehe grabe. Try ko sensitivity baka cheaper.

Kaso yung crew meal pala dadami noh? Sabi ni twobestfour 12pax daw sila 450/pax ang wholeday meal.

Tapos sa stylist I bet ganyan din kadami. :(

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #348 on: February 18, 2016, 01:06:13 am »
^I can relate!! Si Robert 20 crew ang ipapadala for setup! =) P500/pax meal allowance hehe My total crew meal count is around 80 pax na!!!!!

toria

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #349 on: February 18, 2016, 09:08:59 pm »
Medyo give up na ako kausap si Ms Gina Galang.

Might remove flowers from the package of palms na lang and get Events Central by Anna Winstel, ganda mga gawa nya and ok sy kausap.

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #350 on: February 18, 2016, 09:24:09 pm »
bakit saken ayaw nila magreply. :(

I gave scenta a 150k budget. Church, Entourage, Entire Reception Styling including drapings.

My church aisle peg is all tall frosted twigs.
My drapings is full with string lights and crystal drops.
My Table requirements is all tall centerpieces.
Couples Area includes frosted twigs ang hanging flowers on our head and sides.

Any idea mga sis, kaya na ba yang 150k budget ko?

toria

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #351 on: February 18, 2016, 09:55:28 pm »
^sino ayaw magreply sayo sis?

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #352 on: February 19, 2016, 05:40:26 pm »
We have the same budget ^hermione but most mid range they quoted me 250K na and above :(

So I opted to get different stylist instead of 1.

Pero pagusapan. Sumakit ulo ko sa flowers and styling. Not my priority talaga. Mabigat na nga 150K but ganun na talaga to have a decent styling.

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #353 on: February 19, 2016, 11:56:02 pm »
250k by mid-range stylists? Wow, rates are that expensive already? Grabe!!!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #354 on: February 20, 2016, 01:56:15 am »
msdiane: for how many guests the 250k mid-range styling? And does this include church decor and bouquets?

kreCy

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #355 on: February 20, 2016, 02:56:25 am »
Hi ladies! Help pls, losing sleep over the stylist i booked today :'( booked flowers of may/eve legaspi for my ento/church/reception and ceiling styling with lights and sounds din for 80k, was super happy since way cheaper than the other quotes i got, kaso been reading a lot of bad reviews about them, dated 2013 pa naman,,has anyone here worked with them recently? Would really appreciate your input, thanks!

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #356 on: February 20, 2016, 04:31:32 pm »
I just booked Events Central By Anna Winstel  :) super okay kausap at bilis magreply, unlike others di na nagrereply after  :(

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #357 on: February 20, 2016, 05:23:41 pm »
For church, entourage and reception.

250K for 350-400 guests. Eve and Company and Scenta.

Gideon, Teddy and Michael Ruiz quoted me 350K-450K respectively

But I managed to be on budget of 150K with 4 florist suppliers :) Although my drapes is c/o Blue Leaf plus 21K. Then my stylist will just add my peg cieling treatment.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 05:26:54 pm by msdianne »

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #358 on: February 20, 2016, 10:31:13 pm »
I got quotation of 150k for 150 guest lang. Church, Ento, Reception and Full Ceiling Deapings with Stringlights kay Scenta. Cheaper na to noh? Sa iba kasi 60-80k full drapings with string lights palang.

Reviews kay Scenta mga sis? Sis Chili1113 naalala ko before scenta dapat kukunin mo diba?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #359 on: February 20, 2016, 11:32:42 pm »
msdiane: Thanks sis for the info! =) =) great package you ended up with!

hermione29: I inquired also with Scenta along with like 15 other stylists haha. But the mid-range one I almost booked was Flowers Unlimited.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close