Author Topic: Event Stylist III  (Read 154877 times)

toria

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #320 on: February 15, 2016, 10:35:46 am »
^Nagemail ka sis? I tried Viber and FB msg already. Do you have her rates? Thanks :)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #321 on: February 15, 2016, 10:51:49 am »
I texted her :) pm kita :)

toria

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #322 on: February 15, 2016, 11:15:52 am »
^Thank you :)

Edit: Pinatext ko kay h2b, nagreply na si Ms Gina. Haha. Baka di sya nagccheck ng viber.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 01:13:51 pm by toria »

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #323 on: February 15, 2016, 01:23:43 pm »
Grabe, I just need to rant!!!!!  >:(

Naloka ako don sa kausap kong stylist. Sobrang taga lang! I want 1 tall centerpiece lang for the guest tables, nag quote ba naman 6k per table?? :o :o  Nakakaloka!!! wala akong ibang pinapalagay kung hindi isang pirasong mataas na centerpiece. Some quoted me as low as 1,200 nga! most are 2k per table. Kaloka lang mag presyo! Edi mag uupgrade nalang ako sa caterer ko. Kaloka talaga.  >:(

ang drapings! seryoso bang 90k yun kapag may fairy lights and crystals?  :o
Ok sige given, pero bakit may nag pepresyo naman ng 50k? Same peg, almost same naman na mid-range suppliers. Ugh!  >:(

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #324 on: February 15, 2016, 01:53:54 pm »
Which stylist yan sis?  :(

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #325 on: February 15, 2016, 01:55:29 pm »
^yup i think masyado ngang mahal ang 6k.. Kasi when i inquired sa fullblooms 1 tall vase set up per guest table nila is 1k+ lang. sinung stylist to sis, i'm inquiring din kasi sa mga stylist so para aware lang ako. Thanks :)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 02:44:39 pm by prettylove »

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #326 on: February 15, 2016, 03:49:56 pm »
Love in Blooms.

I received a quotation from Amaranthus Florist. ok naman rate nya. pero sa couples area 40k yung bigay nya, namamahalan ako. Frosted Twigs and Hanging Flowers sa ulo namen yung pinapagawa ko. Ang mahal pala non. :(


Anyone heard of Woman of Fine Design? Ang billis sumagot. Ok naman rate nya sa VIP and guest table, pero bawi sa drapings. 80k ang rate nya.  :'(


Anyone can refer na ok sa ceiling treatment pero di naman ganun kamahalan?  ::)


ALSO, does anyone knows kung anong tawag dito?
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xlp1/v/t34.0-12/12650735_1109818005715901_114925579_n.jpg?oh=3ba033a3d79cc94ca6faec035167453b&oe=56C41C62&__gda__=1455704708_d44bd4462bc7c8e990a66576ff98b8ca

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAXApV4rAsS/?taken-by=teddymanuel
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 08:43:57 pm by hermione28 »

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #327 on: February 15, 2016, 10:06:01 pm »
^Inquired with Love In Blooms also before with Jocelyn Pafin but got turned off when I saw some bad reviews here. Search it nalang =) Plus she's on the upper end of mid-range

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #328 on: February 15, 2016, 10:27:19 pm »
Ahh kaya pala grabe yung rates nya. Nakaka shock pa din na yung price na 80k for 13 tables. Haha.

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #329 on: February 16, 2016, 08:45:30 am »
I also had a face to face meeting with Love in Blooms - got turned off when she laughed at my budget. Ugh.

She did end up doing a friend's wedding and maganda naman yung table styling and the venue. She charged them 200k for everything though.

prettylove

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #330 on: February 16, 2016, 09:15:09 am »
^i think high end na rate na yan to think na middle range stylist lang sila for me maybe sa set up din kung complicated kaya ganun kamahal? But if you'll spend that kind of amount na 200k or more, better to have the service of a high end stylist na mas satisfactory pa ang service..
I inquired to them last month and they gave me a quatation na 95k for my elegant classic white theme. Gusto ko kasi glass and flowers lang ang center table ko. Ok na kaya to? Hmmm

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #331 on: February 16, 2016, 11:12:27 am »
^prettylove, it was very nice naman but you're right, for that amount of money I'd go with sila Jo Claravall although I think she's more expensive! Has anyone seen the latest feature on Brideandbreakfast? Super love that "Meet Joe Black"-themed garden wedding. :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #332 on: February 16, 2016, 11:26:54 am »
reese17: 200k for reception only or for everything? If that is for the reception only, wow that's almost the rate of a high end stylist. For that amount Id go for Badang Rueda. He works on the budget you give him. But definitely for Jo Claravall it eould be more expensive. Hehe 200k for Jo Pafin, no way! hehe

hermione28: The pic you showed is called "hanging tassles" I think. The ones who uses those scalloped tassels is Teddy Manuel. I am almost sure Teddy is the stylist of the pic you posted hehe. Gideon also uses tassels but not as much and also Joyce Aguilar. Ive never seen a mid range stylist use those tassels though, usually hanging crystals.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 11:33:33 am by Chili1113 »

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #333 on: February 16, 2016, 12:11:36 pm »
I'm not shocked kung 200k is for reception lang. Kasi she quoted 45k per VIP table and 80k for guest tables. that's 170k na kaagad.


Yup sis Chili1113 the second pic is from Teddy Manuel. Hanging Tassles pala yun. Yung first pic from ibang stylist sya, she's telling me silvery ribbon lang daw yan. I was thinking kung mahal ba yan?

Baka kasi pwedeng yan nalang instead of full drapings or full drapings pa din tapos yan ang accent.

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #334 on: February 16, 2016, 01:50:39 pm »
200k sa akin lahat na ah, church, entourage, reception/VIP(70 tables), backdrop. Parang ang mahal nga nung quote sa iyo kung 13 tables yan..

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #335 on: February 16, 2016, 02:51:47 pm »
70 tables? wow! ang dami mong guest sis, grabe. Sino stylist mo sis?

Winter Theme, sino kayang stylist ang nakagaw na nito before. para kung sakali man may gamit na sya, baka cheaper na. hehe,

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #336 on: February 16, 2016, 04:29:31 pm »
hermione28: Oh my... that's way too much for Love In Blooms/Jo Pafin. Baka naman the flower arrangements are super lush? Because Flowers Unlimited quoted me also over 200k but super lush arrangements like 2" diameter topiaries and no cheap flowers used.

Hehe definitely if it is Teddy it will be expensive. Teddy's rates have dramatically increased too since I inquired early last year.

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #337 on: February 16, 2016, 06:24:26 pm »
Royal Flower Shoppe by Gina Galang. Wala pang drapes nga lang yang rate nya ha, aabot din ng mga 240k pag nag drapes pa.  :)

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #338 on: February 16, 2016, 07:01:44 pm »
Got rates from Stylento. sa lahat ng reply. sya na pinaka mura. infairness.

Pero di sya bet ng coordinator ko. medyo madami na daw pumalpak sa brides nya. Though di nya alam kung paano si stylento alone without gettung purpledish. mag asawa kasi sila diba.

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #339 on: February 17, 2016, 11:27:05 am »
I'm really happy I was able to book 4 florists/stylist suppliers for the church, entourage, tables&cocktails and reception styling for only 150K. Mix of low, mid and high end.

I was able to meet Julius of Amante Fleurs in person. I guess it's because I'm a client of Kutchie. I think he can only accommodate and prioritize those under La Belle and Kutchie. Lucky nalang talaga if different coordinator and previous clients na niya. Kasi he has 6-8 weddings/ events per week. A busy busy guy indeed kaya mahirapan talaga to contact. But I can say he can really deliver at best na hindi butas bulsa niyo :) I'm really really happy! He will partner with Nina of KbyC at 100K budget for tables, cocktails and reception only. that's with cieling treatment and entrance na ha! Blessed!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close