Author Topic: Event Stylist III  (Read 154970 times)

henyabenya

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #220 on: January 05, 2016, 05:06:45 pm »
Hello!

Can i share our DIY wedding from invites, backdrop, centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1684729298438204.1073741841.1441424282768708&type=3

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #221 on: January 05, 2016, 05:35:11 pm »
lots-o: ohh I'm so jealous! gusto ko din ang scenta pero parang ang mahal na ng quote nya sa akin.. trying to negotiate pa ako sa kanya..

hermione28: try mo ask florabee pero I'm not sure if they will do drapings lang. ang sabi ng mga nakakausap ko budget stylist daw siya. Though medyo matanda na kasi siya so medyo kelangan daw ireremind remind mo lagi yung napag usapan... Pero kung drapes lang kukunin siguro naman mas madali na niya matandaan yun  :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #222 on: January 05, 2016, 05:55:37 pm »
Hermione28:  I checked my records for you hehe Here are the prices for ceiling drapings that I have

SENSITIVITY LIGHTS AND SOUNDS:
FULL CAROUSEL - 35k
FULL TENT - 30K
PARTIAL CAROUSEL - 30K
PARTIAL TENT - 25K

DAVE SANDOVAL:
Full ceiling and wall Drapes-30k discounted price

FLOWERS UNLIMITED:
Full ceiling drapes with hanging crystals - 30k
Wall drapes - 15k

ANGEL OF HEARTS:
Full ceiling drapes with hanging crystals or lanterns - 40k
Wall drapes- 10k

TEDDY MANUEL
Full ceiling and wall drapes -70k (haha ang mahal no crystals or anything pa yan)

The other quotations I have unfortunately do not have the drapes itemized. =)


lots-o

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #223 on: January 05, 2016, 06:59:16 pm »
Sis meixin try to haggle ako ask for discount pa nagbigay naman siya. Mabait naman yung magasawa.

shyxiena

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #224 on: January 05, 2016, 11:12:39 pm »
Hello Girls! Need help sana regarding stylist on wedding day! I already book na kasi Serge Igonia for ceremony & reception. Nakapagdown narin ng 50%. Pero habang nagbbrowse ako nakita ko mga gawa ni Dave Sandoval and super gusto ko talaga! tee hee!! Kaya ask ko sana sa inyo mga sis reviews of both stylist if alam nyo ;) Kasi if ever afford namin si Dave baka kunin namin siya only for reception & Serge naman for ceremony since nakapagdown na kami. What do you think? or magstick nalang ako sa one stylist. Alam nyo sis rates ni Dave Sandoval for reception? Kasi sabi nya balikan nya ako these days pero hindi na ako makapaghintay hehe!
Let me know mga sis! Thankyou! :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #225 on: January 05, 2016, 11:20:21 pm »
^Sis, send Dave a PM. He answers right away and super duper nice!!!! He was in my final top 3 when I was choosing a stylist. I'll be honest with you though, he's a bit on the pricey side and starts at six figures. Super OK personality niya. But talk to him nalang. With me kasi he gave me a super duper good price for the church and bouquets. But the reception was still very expensive yung quotation. But talk to him super bilis nya sumagot and quote.

shyxiena

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #226 on: January 05, 2016, 11:24:24 pm »
sis chilii can you please share through email ang quotation ni dave sandoval? tee hee!! Ang tagal ko na kasi nagiinquire sakanya even through viber and lagi cya busy kaya nagmessage let ako sakanya kanina and sumagot siya na balikan nya daw ako bukas waaah! di na ako makapaghintay ;) abagsiena@yahoo.it eto email ko sis :) para ma compare ko ang ququote nya sa akin if ok lang sayo :)
Thankyou sis!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #227 on: January 05, 2016, 11:45:35 pm »
^Sis wala ako formal quotation from Dave. I did meet him personally and we chatted online many times. Dave's style kasi before is we discuss what I want-- then he will give a price range with options. So I only have the price but no particulars pa about what flowers etc etc

Try to chat with him on FB, he used to answer me really fast there.

Dave is in the high-end stylist range-- so expect 200k and up for 200 guests. But it is better to talk to him personally because they adjust din naman to the clients.

shyxiena

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #228 on: January 05, 2016, 11:57:08 pm »
ok sis noted! wait ko nalang sagot niya sa akin bukas! excited much hehe!  ayyy mga 100-110 guest lang akin kaya hindi sana umabot ng 200K! hehe! Thankyou sis! :)

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #229 on: January 06, 2016, 09:21:25 am »
@lots-o: yun nga naghaggle ako, kaso di pa din nila ako nababalikan kung magkano na yung price after yung last na napag usapan... baka busy yung december kasi

bebeh17

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #230 on: January 07, 2016, 01:05:40 am »
Dave sent me a quotation for Antionio's. 200 guests din. Starts at 250k for the reception daw. Plus ceremony 50k and entourage 50k. 😀

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #231 on: January 07, 2016, 12:44:40 pm »
The assistant of my stylist just got back to me. They said that they cannot make the arrangements more lush unless we add to the budget.

Anyway all is well-- because the one included in my contract was the peg that I sent naman talaga in the first place. But attending my cousin's wedding got me thinking haha!!

So back to original plan for me. =) I just hope talaga it turns out well because the price isn't a joke! It costs more than 3x my wedding gown---and also costs almost 3x the fee of my photographer. I will be heartbroken if the styling does not meet my expectations.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 01:05:21 pm by Chili1113 »

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #232 on: January 07, 2016, 02:30:04 pm »
^Chili, sometimes less is more! ;) I'm pretty sure that your original peg will turn out beautifully, considering your impeccable taste and knowledge on flowers and styling.

lots-o

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #233 on: January 07, 2016, 09:45:38 pm »
Im sure sis chili your stylist will deliver. You just have to follow your guts why did you choose him over those other same rate suppliers. Nahanap ko na pala yung kinukwento ko sau na mga thai wedding check chic planner sa ig or fb you can see how they change the whole venue daig pa si karen tran.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #234 on: January 07, 2016, 10:05:27 pm »
Thank you caleeice for the encouragement! I really appreciate it especially coming from you =)

Thanks also lots-o! You're right I have to remember why I booked him in the 1st place. I remember it is because he is the one who can cover the chandeliers of my venue because mainit ulo ko dun sa

Thanks for sharing chic planner's IG!!! My, oh my---only in my dreams! Haha Check out also Preston Bailey-- grabe talaga some of the setups too.

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #235 on: January 09, 2016, 07:13:26 pm »
sis Chili1113 - thank you sa mga na provide mo na rate. I'll contract them nalang. Mukhang ok si Dave ah. try ko nga sana kaya ng budget.

My Venue is Valle Verde 6, so kailangan ko talaga ng event stylist.

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #236 on: January 10, 2016, 03:38:32 pm »
Recently attended a wedding which was styled by Amante Fleurs and was really impressed. They've super improved na and I wish we had considered them for our wedding :)

lizzietseng

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #237 on: January 10, 2016, 08:42:12 pm »
I also like Amante Fleurs design sis.  I'm so glad that I found this thread coz' my mom's birthday is coming up, and I found so many helpful insights from this site.

chyttyn05

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #238 on: January 11, 2016, 12:03:32 am »
How about Michael Ruiz mga sis? Ayos ba siya? I mean any feedback sa mga gawa nya. I think high-end stylist na siya diba? Any MR bride here? Thank you.

reenabautista

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #239 on: January 11, 2016, 03:40:21 pm »
niqui rose event stylist. she is quick to reply. she did the events for my friends.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close