Author Topic: Event Stylist III  (Read 154997 times)

LavenderBlossom

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #180 on: October 20, 2015, 02:11:09 pm »
^ who's your stylist sis chili?

iana_umali

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #181 on: October 21, 2015, 10:39:10 am »
Hi mga sis, any reco for mid range event stylist? Ours is an indoor venue and 100 lang mga guests. I read also from one of DTS' posts to provide na agad ang budget sa stylist so they can come up with a design for you. Meron bang gumawa na dito ng ganon? Did not bother to inquire with the likes of Gideon Hermosa, since based sa nababasa ko dito, hindi talaga abot sa budget e.  :-[

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #182 on: October 21, 2015, 11:29:55 am »
Lavander Blossom: I got Robert Blancaflor =)

iana_umali: This is what I did with my stylist. I gave a budget and told him to come up with a design including the color scheme. But I based the budget I gave based on the average price quoted to me by other high end stylists like Teddy, Jo Claravall, Dave Sandoval, Gideon. Si Badang will not give a price but will come up with something after you give a budget.

For mid-range check out... Flowers Unlimited, Tropical Blooms, 7Lily, Scenta Creations, Angel of Hearts, Love in Bloom, Joyce Aguilar, Amante Fleurs, Royal Flower Shoppe

Amante Fleurs is the cheapest and most promising in terms of style and creativity. But negative feedback on professionalism put me off. But you can try to meet him, maybe he is more organized by now.

Flowers Unlimited was my top mid range choice. The past work they showed me was impressive and they subcon for other high end stylists. BUT medyo difficult to contact them. BUT if you are a patient bride, and you can stand waiting 1-2 weeks before receiving a reply and dont mind making kulit, then go for it!

If you go high end...be prepared that things will cost 3x what a mid-range stylist will charge.  Honestly unless you are really picky with flowers and styling, I wouldnt go high end. Kasi most people cant even tell the difference from cheap and expensive, local or imported flowers.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 03:04:34 am by Chili1113 »

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #183 on: October 22, 2015, 12:55:38 am »
^Update on Flowers Unlimited: Done with our mockup session today, pretty satisfied. We tweaked some inclusions in my package because we decided on the spot that chandeliers would look better than using many smaller lanterns, or that we'd use bigger but fewer ones for the paths, etc. I am glad they were flexible enough and they have newly-bought materials for us to use. Honestly when i first inquired with them i had a difficult time getting in touch with them too but that eventually got better and mas ok talaga sila kausap face to face than over email. Mabait sila and sincerely down to earth. No air like other stylists. Madali pakiusapan. I booked them out of the fact that they were the only experienced stylist who could do some unique but major requirements I had... but now im really glad i did book them instead of going high-end (which i wasnt comfortable with either) :) Thank you lorddd!

litterbox

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #184 on: October 22, 2015, 01:47:22 am »
Any feedback on Spruce Floral Designs?

Isabella123

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #185 on: October 22, 2015, 08:15:13 am »
Hello fellow girl talkers. Actually i'm new here but I joined girl talkers because I want to write reviews. I worked in an events company and my position there is to source for suppliers for our projects. We had our company anniversary few months ago and came across this party supplier, Annabbie Party Shop. The concept of our anniversary party is circus, so I source for suppliers for our decorations. I came across this party shop and inquired. They offered me package deals which includes the venue styling, it comes with all the balloons and all those props that we needed. We actually omit the food. another team in our office were the ones in charge of that. Annabbie offered me complete venue decoration at P40,000. It comes with the stage decoration (carousel look alike stage decor complete with lights and horse design), for the entrance decor a very simple circus tent (red and white) made of fabric. The ceiling decor has lots of balloons and fabric drapes. each table has this cutie centerpiece (carousel and big popcorn bucket with real popcorn) We even got their carnival style food carts (4) We rented 3 and they gave the 4th cart free The venue looks very nice. 2 thumbs up with Annabbie Party Shop you can see their website www.annabbiepartyshop.com

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #186 on: October 22, 2015, 09:34:58 pm »
Sana sumagot na saken si Anj.

I plan to get catering, coordination and Event Styling from Ma Del's. Kung pwede lang pati flowers and all small details sakanila na eh.

Any reviews sa additional styling from Ma Del's aside from package ng Catering?

LavenderBlossom

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #187 on: October 22, 2015, 10:29:19 pm »
Sis chili if you don't mind how much charge sayo ni robert and how many guests kayo?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #188 on: October 24, 2015, 06:06:54 pm »
LavanderBlossom: I sent you a new pm

Today I received my revised creative brief from my stylist, Robert Blancaflor. My stylist kasi, sends a series of mood boards which he calls a creative brief to his clients. This includes pictures of what he plans to do for the styling. This is done aside from the mock-up pa.

Anyway, the 1st creative brief was OK, but I wasnt too into the table centerpieces they proposed. So I emailed them back pictures of the style I wanted. And now I am so so pleased with the new set of mood boards because they accommodated my requests. Included are even pictures of the chandeliers they will use.

So all I can say if you are a super OC bride, then Robert will suit you OC needs! =) Everything is pretty much detailed. My wedding isn't over yet so I cannot give rave reviews. But Robert also styled my 1st wedding and I was happy with it, so I got him again.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 06:09:06 pm by Chili1113 »

pinaydiaspora

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #189 on: October 24, 2015, 09:28:42 pm »
Sis chilli1113 is your chosen stylist and the midrange ones that you said besides Amante are based in Manila or Tagaytay? Can I get you proposal from Robert so I can compare it with the one given to me by Amante? Thanks.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #190 on: October 25, 2015, 12:58:08 am »
^Sorry sis, I signed a non-disclosure agreement with Robert so I cannot share his proposal. Hehe and you cannot compare Robert Blancaflor to Amante as Robert is very high end. But to give you an idea, Robert's price range is 3-4x more expensive than Amante.

As for the mid-range stylist I mentioned--that was Flowers Unlimited. They are based in Cainta-- not the Flowers Unlimited based in Tagaytay. But they are also very good.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 01:01:39 am by Chili1113 »

charmed30

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #191 on: October 29, 2015, 01:01:51 pm »
Of all the suppliers, eto yung unexpected ko na sobrang mahal. Grabe the quote of the florists ha! I will be having a meeting with Love in Blooms this weekend. Hopefully, within budget ang quote or else I will have to look for someone else. omg, 100 days na lang!

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #192 on: October 29, 2015, 02:58:15 pm »
I plan to splurge (for me splurge na to, pero baka sainyo save pa din to, hehe). Budget of around 50k po sa event styling.

Since I'll be getting Green Meadows or Valle Verde Clubhouse (still looking for sponsor, pag wala, push na talaga Green Meadows Clubhouse), the venue really needs styling. Saka Mura na din kasi yung nakuha kong venue. so might as well spend nalang yung supposed to be budget sa Venue.

If you know anyone na nakapag style na clubhouses na yan. Please refer.
My Theme is Fall with touch of modern rustic and spring.
Motif Pale Colors: old rose, gray, plum, champagne
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 05:55:30 pm by hermione28 »

fornarina

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #193 on: October 30, 2015, 05:17:00 pm »
^sis almost same tayo ng motif colors and medyo similar theme sakin rustic,shabbu chic, english tea party theme lol

dr.thereal.joy

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #194 on: November 22, 2015, 09:36:38 am »
Sis kung si Sonya Francisco ba? Alam ko tagaytay weddings siya pero my BIL got them sa reception for 42k pero sa Makati yung wedding nila

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #195 on: November 22, 2015, 12:43:14 pm »
hi girls, ano ang price ranges nila flowers unlimited, dave sandoval, scenta, and amante fleurs?  my friend who got flowers unlimited said na kaya daw mahirap sila icontact coz wala or mahina signal sa bahay/office nila.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #196 on: November 22, 2015, 01:03:48 pm »
^From the stylists and florists youve mentioned, Dave is the most expensive. He is considered high end. He quoted me before 270k for 200 pax, church and entourage. No stage design, ceiling design, or couples are pa yon.

Flowers Unlimited and Scenta are mid-range. They are about 100k up for 200 guests.

Amante is the cheapest starting at 40k pa nga I think.

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #197 on: November 22, 2015, 01:51:46 pm »
oh wow ang mahal pala ng flowers! akala ko 50k lang mid range.  was thinking sa church lang ang flowers coz im getting k by cunanan as caterer. do you know if maganda na ang k by cunanan basic styling?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #198 on: November 22, 2015, 02:12:10 pm »
Rowan: Mas mura talaga if chuch lang papa style mo. Even for high end stylists nasa 30k lang ang church and about 30k for bridal bouquet and entourage. Prices vary depending on flower types.

For mid-range I think church decor start at around 15k up =)

From the pictures Ive seen of K and Cunanan setup, nice their styling! I just dont know if that is their basic or upgraded setup already. But nice na and hindi sila baduy hehe. Sometimes the KbyC setups even look a lot nicer than some mid-range stylist's work.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #199 on: November 22, 2015, 02:19:29 pm »
KbyC has much better setups than your average caterer (who cannot style, really). It's decent. My problem with them lang is it's all starting to look the same. Also they easily ask for upgrades, esp if you want it to look more lush, have specific prop requirements or are using a long table vs. a round one. I guess valid naman, but be prepared and take this into consideration also when you budget. Hindi porket KbyC no styling cost na kasi. I had to add extra 45-50k in total for my 200 pax.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close