Author Topic: Event Stylist III  (Read 154768 times)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #100 on: July 09, 2015, 09:35:55 am »
cheezyjen: so you will need to add 100k for their intricate styling? how much is the basic package to begin with? Even mid-range stylists na kasi now are all 100k up na din talaga

But yeah there's something fishy about them. Natawa ako with their hashtag #NARCISSUSnized ginaya pa talaga hashtag of gideon eh!! Mali naman ...  dapat NARCISSUSized  lang wala ng letter "n" LOL
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 09:44:51 am by Chili1113 »

ece

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #101 on: July 09, 2015, 03:57:22 pm »
I tried to inquire din kay narcissus before, nakaka aliw kase yung pictures nila sa fb. affordable nga ang packages nila, plus yung mga fairytale theme ganun nila.. nakakaloka lalo yung delivery fee nila ata iyun, 15k agad agad. malayo malapit same.  :o :o

cheezyjen

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #102 on: July 09, 2015, 07:20:19 pm »
Korek sis. Panghatak lang nila [textspeak!] mga so called "cheap packages" nila. But if you found out and consider lahat ng magiging add-ons later on. It would account na mas mahal pa sila sa mid range going to high range stylists. Kaloka.

I've learned my lesson. I finally settled with Dave Sandoval na mas reasonable pa ang rate if i would consider [textspeak!] mga hidden charges ni narcissus. Eh with Dave super confident ako sa quality. Gosh. Nakaka stress [textspeak!] downtime sa preparation ko thinking Narcissus could pull off a decent work at least.

Total Marketing Strategy si Narcissus.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2015, 07:35:22 pm »
omg cheezyjen: Ganyan ka laki ang patong ni Narcissus Styling na comparable na sila with Dave Sandoval? Oh my, eh ang layo naman ng work ni Dave compared to them, kahit sa pinaka upgraded package of Narcissus! Sis Ill send you a pm ha.

How's that sis, did you give Narcissus a downpayment already? If you did, I hope they return it to you.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 07:41:34 pm by Chili1113 »

cheezyjen

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #104 on: July 09, 2015, 07:59:07 pm »
Korek sis. I made a a downpayment and got no refund na. It's in the contract they'll have you sign immediately that it's non-refundable na. So it's money loss and a lot of stress for finding last minute suppliers who would accommodate me. Good thing, Dave is so mabait and accomodating. Oh well lesson learned. Thus, just advising other sisses na so they wouldn't go through the hassle I've been through.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 08:48:53 pm by cheezyjen »

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #105 on: July 11, 2015, 06:04:37 pm »
Hi sisses! Im looking for an affordable stylist that can setup an elegant stage. Im not into so much flowers and on tight budget din kaya I only want them to focus sa front, more on sa stage and lights. And around how much kaya sila? I know you have discussed some of them already dito sa thread, but its so hard to backread. Please suggest sisses.. :)

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2015, 06:06:38 pm »
FJ Sionson sis. Try mo contact sa instagram and facebook. He could work on your budget and does ala carte like yung stage [textspeak!] gusto mo.

I'm meeting him sa vacation leave ko. I have limited budget too and he could work on it.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #107 on: July 15, 2015, 06:10:18 pm »
Is it just me? Or has anyone else here noticed that if you watch the SDEs and cinematic highlights that the setup most often shot and photographed is the church setup vs reception?

I used to not care about my church setup since it was only going to be used for an hour. But then now, I keep noticing that this is the most documented part of the day.

Has anyone else here concentrated more on the church setup vs reception?

ece

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #108 on: July 15, 2015, 06:48:16 pm »
^for SDEs sis, I noticed that one too. pero naisip ko kase, yun talaga ang pinaka highlight ng wedding naman diba? at yun talaga ang dahilan kung bakit may event. next nalang na ang reception and program. naisip ko lang. hehe.. plus siguro di na masyado sa reception kase busy na sila mag edit for the presentation.

same sa cinematic highlights. pero for this, sana madami din sa reception kase longer naman na yung allotted time. at hindi na siya ipe present on that day.  :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #109 on: July 15, 2015, 07:02:46 pm »
Thanks sis!! Siguro nga I wont neglect the church styling. Tama... that's the main event after all. Also I guess tama din na balanced lang and styling ng both church and reception.

rightback

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #110 on: July 16, 2015, 09:40:51 am »
sis chilli i think part of the reason why they also feature the church more is the time constraint in inserting footage from the reception. usually they will include couple's entrance and the first dance then the rest of the time, they will edit your SDE. but for cinematic highlights, they may or may not include more footage from the reception.

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #111 on: July 16, 2015, 10:51:42 am »
^for SDEs sis, I noticed that one too. pero naisip ko kase, yun talaga ang pinaka highlight ng wedding naman diba? at yun talaga ang dahilan kung bakit may event. next nalang na ang reception and program. naisip ko lang. hehe.. plus siguro di na masyado sa reception kase busy na sila mag edit for the presentation.

yes sis.. when we had our precana seminar, the speaker mentioned na couples daw focus so much on the reception&program that they tend to neglect the ceremony which is actually more important than everything else.. Which is true nga naman :)


sis chilli i think part of the reason why they also feature the church more is the time constraint in inserting footage from the reception. usually they will include couple's entrance and the first dance then the rest of the time, they will edit your SDE. but for cinematic highlights, they may or may not include more footage from the reception.

yes, they usually include footage until first dance lang then after that, they start editing na the SDE.  One reason din kaya we did the fireworks after the first dance instead of finale, is para ma-include din siya sa SDE.  Next reason is baka umuwi ng maaga yung ibang guests (destination wedding kase) then di na rin maabutan yung display.  We informed our videog in advance that we'd be having fireworks after the first dance and requested the fireworks to be include on the sde. :)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 10:54:52 am by hallerski »

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #112 on: July 16, 2015, 05:38:04 pm »
Hi! :) I'm a newbie here and March 2016 bride. Any feedback with Gideon Hermosa? :) I really like his works but is it true that he doesnt do mock up? TIA :)

He doesn't do mock ups and he doesn't reply fast.  If you are sensitive, you might think he is being arrogant pero he is just busy I think.  One more thing to consider is his price, he has increased tremendously and it's around 150k for 100 guests pa lang yan.

I'm reading through the posts to see if there is someone more affordable an intimate party din sana.  I got him for my wedding.

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #113 on: July 16, 2015, 06:14:53 pm »
I do like Gideon works but he is too expensive for my budget.

I'm working on 150K for the entourage and styling.

Although Vatel Manila quoted me 40K for the entourage.

So roughly I need 100K for styling. I have shortlisted some but we'll see when we meet in person since I'm overseas.

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #114 on: July 18, 2015, 01:21:36 am »
hello!

nasa anong range po si flowers unlimited? TIA!

torrea

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #115 on: July 20, 2015, 01:38:00 pm »
Hi, guys. Need your help. My wedding's on Feb 2016 and the second thing (of course the gown is the first thing while my mom got the venue) I did when I got engaged was look for an event stylist/florist. I inquired with:

1. Spruce - she was fast in replying to my emails but we didn't seem to get a good time to meet.
2. Jo Claravall - we had an initial meeting four months ago and up until know she hasn't sent me her formal quote.
3. Michael Ruiz - we had a meeting but when he sent me his package, it the the exact opposite of what I was asking.
4. Serge Igonia - super nice. followed instruction and super humble.

I just couldn't wait for 1 and 2 so I booked Serge for entourage, church, and reception flowers. Now, I was thinking of another stylist and just get Serge for floral arrangements since I noticed that's really he's strength. I just don't know who to ask or if ever I ask, if they would be entertain me.

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #116 on: July 21, 2015, 10:11:07 am »
You can also try Teddy Manuel, Nikki Chatto, Dave Sandoval and Robert Blancaflor. Been reading good stuff about them here. Personally, Teddy and Nikki promptly replied to me. Teddy was also great to work with. :)

msdianne

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #117 on: July 21, 2015, 10:27:34 am »
^Caleeice hi! Do you have the contact details of Nikki Chato? Thank you :)

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #118 on: July 21, 2015, 10:42:57 am »
PM sent :)

dolphine

  • Guest
Re: Event Stylist III
« Reply #119 on: July 21, 2015, 05:20:04 pm »
very interesting read!!! :) Now I think I need to do some research on which styles/flower arrangement looks good on aisles sa church... I thought of getting what is included in the package na lang kasi...

any suggestions? :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close