We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sorry mga sis, segue lang. My wedding is this saturday na, nagkalagnat ako nung sunday and yesterday and now I've developed a cough na. sobrang stress ata and pagod nakakasakit na. Argh! Yoko naman inuubo during wedding lalo sa vows. Kaya di talaga adviseable magcram. Leave na ako starting this Wednesday. Any advice for quick remedies, meds or shots for my cough? Im taking vitamins in the morning and at night. Di naman pwede rest lang buong araw madami pa kelangan gawin. what to do? #stressedmuch
Thanks mga sis! Nakakatuwa talaga support system dito sa GT. Will try the honey and lemon, pati yung nirecommend ni sis joy 😊 3 tulog na lang tapos na ang lahat hahaha. pag tinatanong nga ako kung excited na ako di ko pa maisip sa sobrang busy. After neto hopefully supplier ratings na
Girls, may question ako. Is it okay if walang bouquet ang bridesmaids ko? I'm thinking of getting them wrist corsages instead.
don't forget to let go of the things that are not according to your plans on your wedding day para di ka ma-stress..advance congratulations and best wishes sis!
Thanks belle_v2g and hallerski Parang i don't want our parents to have a bouquet din. Also the female principal sponsors. Anyway we're still thinking about itAnother question, is it okay if magsuot ng barong ang ninongs kahit naka tux si groom? pati parents coat and tie. Or should we require the ninongs to wear suits as well?
Another question, is it okay if magsuot ng barong ang ninongs kahit naka tux si groom? pati parents coat and tie. Or should we require the ninongs to wear suits as well?
The wrist corsage is actually a good idea and budget friendly! Actually sabi nga sakin ng mom ko, mas hassle sa kanya as a ninang / parent to have a bouquet. She prefers a corsage so she doesn't have to worry about what she'll carry. For your principal sponsors, nasa sa inyo naman ng groom mo yan. There are no hard rules about what they should wear pero mas maganda tignan if lahat naka suit or lahat naka-barong.
^sis simang me and my husband decided na si hubby lang ang magsusuot ng tux and all the rest nakabarong para naman stand out si hubby nung wedding namin. Good thing naman na walang naging pasaway that day.
Tips lang sis although hindi pa ako nakakaraos pero some lessons learned along the way -1) Share the burden. I have friends/family who ask me many times if kelangan ko daw ng tulong. I guess I'm so used to doing things on my own. Now I got my invites, souvenirs and distribution of invitations for free 2) I love it that I'm friends with some of my wedding suppliers. Zalby for my wedding gown, Kitchen Revolution for my cake (we are vegans) and Pop Up Occasions for my invites. Alam ko I'm in good hands!3) Find ways to get your guests more involved in the planning and/or ceremony. It'll make it more fun for them - hindi lang sa audience pero part ng mismong wedding nyo. Happy planning!