We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
gusto din ni fiance sa caleruega kaya lang nung napuntahan namin yung san antonio de padua, nagandahan din kami kaya dun na lang.
^ sis girlush siguro nasa 10-15 minutes din yung travel time from san antonio de padua to tagaytay. Same church ba tayo sis? Nearest venue is The Hills at Silang sis.
^^ I agree with Forest House. You can also try Cafe by the Ruins for a change. I don't think I've seen a reception there before. Oh, try Mama's Table rin. Chef Vicky has a beautiful house perfect for a few people and she makes the food din. Kakatapos lang wedding namin last Sunday. Total 14 pax + 1 child ang bisita hehehttps://goo.gl/yWQgBI
san yang place nyo sis?
I saw pix of my cousin's wedding. The simplest Ive seen yet I find it so classy. They live in the US btw and this is my cousin's 2nd wedding na. Beach wedding in Hawaii and they only have a minister, violinist and photographer. Parang di ata pwede sa Pinas to considering our close knit family but it was so nice. hehe I wish to have something like that on our 10th wedding Anniv, a priest, my 2 kids, a photog and hubby and I.