We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
100% transparent. We know each other's salaries, bonuses, savings pati expenses. We share savings account and credit cards. To answer TS' question, I think it is okay to have separate accounts but I don't vote for the idea of hiding it from your partner.
Same. Nakalatag lahat ng bank accounts namin. Pati monthly gastos or kinapuntahan ng pera at kinitang pera from business. Super transparent kame. Though sa bonus ko from my work, hinahayaan na nya, basta anything na bonus. But I still tell him na napunta sa ganito yan, ganyan, ganun. Dahil ayaw na ayaw kong mag aaway kami ng dahil sa pera.
What I dont tell him is the money I have secretly stashed in my closet. I keep money in our house kasi just in case may emergency and di makapunta bank.