We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
clairetez, when is your wedding? Kakastress naman yan! Sana sinabi ng maaga para nakalipat pa kayo ng simbahan!
sissies will you let your bridesmaids pay for their gowns, half-half kayo or will you pay for everything? how about their makeup? i don't know how to go about this pa eh... parang i don't know how to ask them to pay for their dresses...
Thanks mga sis, also namomoblema ako about sa guest list. I havent seen my friend's bf and I am not sure if I should include him as a +1. Limited lang kasi guests namin. Pati rin yung asawa ng isa ko pang kaibigan. Never ko rin pa siyang nakikita pero di ko alam kung isasama ko. Yung dalawang friend ko na yan eh college friends and makakilala naman sila and close friends din.
barbeecue, if you are requiring specific attire for the groomsmen (e.g. asking them to purchase a specific suit from a specific store) then I think you should pay; but if you are just asking them to wear their own suits then no na. All our groomsmen are wearing suits they already own. I think having the girls take care of their own HMUA is fine, as long as you're not requiring them to use a specific artist -- this way they can choose what they want to spend. I was a secondary sponsor before and I was asked to take care of my own hair and makeup, which I was ok with, but the bride was really pushy about me using the people she booked (P3,500/head so it wasn't cheap). I found out afterwards that she'd promised the HMU team a certain number of heads pala. It kind of left a bad taste in my mouth.