We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Stat Photobooth. I am not sure if we are an isolated case. As mentioned, the output naman was ok medyo sumablay lang sa timing on giving the revised layout.
Bakit ba sa mga Pinoy, ang wedding ginagawang party ng bayan or reunion?
hi b2b, just need your opinion like about sa pamamanhikan, what if may side na di agree sa wedding niyo, pano un? pwede ba yung groom lang ang mamanhikan sa family ng bride? or vice versa?
I've also been really quiet on social media but I guess word spreads quick. Haha, I'm probably just PMS-ing but this really saddens me! GRRR. Thanks for sympathizing with me, ladies. <3