We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^parang ganyan ginawa ko dati nung may nega comments sa wedding preps ko. may mga nagsasabi sa akin before na relatives na "ang arte-arte mo!" ganito reply ko: "maarte ako kasi ako ang ikakasal. mas lalo naman hindi maganda kung magmamaarte ako sa kasal ng iba."
Has anyone here ever experienced being turned down by someone you've requested to be ninong/ninang? I really wanted to choose my principal sponsors, as in couples I know and respect. I didn't want to just get any "tito" or "tita" because I wanted a more personal feel to our entourage. Within the past month, 2 of my potential PS politely declined. One reason I think is because of my faith, being a protestant/evangelical Christian while they are traditional Catholics. Differences in religion was never an issue for me because like I said up there, what matters is that I have a good relationship with these people and I admire their marriages. Ang advice kasi sa akin ng mom ko is to find PS who will support you in all aspects, not just financially. Yun lang. It's nothing major but I feel a little let down. Oh well.
Medyo naba-badtrip ako sa mga college friends ko na ini-invite ko. They always ask me "pwede ko ba isama husband and / or anak ko?" Mga 3 college friends ko na nag-ask nun sa akin. Ang mahal kaya ng per plate! Kainis talaga.