Author Topic: Christ The King Brides  (Read 30995 times)

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #120 on: March 01, 2016, 10:47:02 am »
^ di naman mahirap sis. La rin prayers kailangan irecite. Aask lang kung ano nagustuhan mo sa fiancé mo, ano yung marriage and family for you, etc. Before the actual interview may questionnaire na papasagutan.

brendaumnas

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #121 on: March 01, 2016, 06:08:11 pm »
Thanks sis juwie! May isa kasi ako nakakwentuhan na may mga pinadasal pa daw. Although not sa CTK. Si h2b kasi hindi familiar masyado sa prayers natin kasi Christian sila nagsisimba, pero baptized sya sa Catholic. Sa april pa naman canonical interview. May time pa to memorize if ever. Hahaha!

debbie0418

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #122 on: March 03, 2016, 01:00:49 am »
Hi, Ladies.

In case someone is in the same situation as I am (mixed marriage), finally got my questions answered. 😊

Went to CTK earlier today (to confirm reservation reqs, to confirm availability of date and to pencil book) and was able to talk to Ms.Dodo. We proceeded na rin sa Cubao chancery for the requirement.

For mixed marriage (Catholic + Methodist in our case) eto yung that info I have.

FOR CTK:
   - To reserve, requirements are the 5K dp + endorsement letter from Cubao chancery. (Btw, both of us are based dito sa Pinas)
   - CTK allowed pencil booking since kailangan nang specific date sa endorsement letter. Considering taga pamp pa si h2b, Ms.Dodo gave us ample time naman to complete the reservation requirements. In case daw need iextend, tawagan lang sila or pumunta personally para hindi mawala yung slot. : )

For Cubao Chancery (endorsement letter):
   - Endorsement letter is for my dispensation (I'm the Catholic) due to disparity of religion
   - May form na papasagutan.
   - Some questions regarding if I or h2b planned to convert. Reminder for us na since Catholic wedding - I'll have to promise (Catholic) to raise the kid(s) as Catholic and kung ok lang ba daw yun kay h2b.
   - If clear and in agreement naman lahat, pprepare na nila yung document list na required. Listed kung para kanino, kelan deadline, validity and para saan yung specific requirement. Ms.Jovy discussed each of the items in the list and made sure na it's clear for us.
   - Once madiscuss na yung requirements list and clear na for us, ginawa na rin yung endorsement letter. 😊
  - Along with the endorsement letter, may template na rin nung documents para for fill out na lang. All of those will be enclosed in an envelope for submission to CTK.

Truuueee... looong list of reqs. Medyo nagdalawang isip nga ako if CTK na ba talaga kasi ang hassle rin pumunta ng Cubao since from Taguig area pa kami. We'll make sure na lang na ok yung mga documents para hindi magpabalik balik (sana). Saka, I guess ok rin na organized na from the start pa lang para mai-plot na sa planning. ☺

What's left for us to do is to provide the 5K res and the endorsement letter. Then, on to the next supplier. Woooh!!! Di ko in-expect na andameng reqs ng Catholic ceremony! It'll be mey to plot/plan accordingly para di mahassle s dulo. AT, sana maipasa ang pre cana...

Ayun lang naman. Hapi preps sating lahat!!!  Tiis tiis lang talaga for accomplishing ang completing the reqqqsss.

Cheers!

barbeecue

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #123 on: March 10, 2016, 02:27:53 pm »
Hi sis debbie and sis brendaumnas,

I got married at CTK nung Feb 20, 2016 and mixed marriage din kami. I didn't know na ang daming additional requirements kung mixed marriage. And hassle nga to have a different parish handle our paperwork. Pabalik-balik ako lagi from the Chancery at Cubao and CTK, passing requirements from one Parish to another. Minsan pa ang haba ng pila sa Chancery. After our canonical interview nun at CTK, we had to go to the Chancery to submit the documents together. We waited for 2 hours kasi ang daming tao! Iniisip ko nalang, once in a lifetime lang to and we'll never have to go through this again. Hay. But there are some days din naman na walang tao sa Chancery and there's no wait at all.

Sis brenda, I know what you mean with how difficult it is to contact Ms Dodo. Yan ang reklamo ng lahat. Of the few times na may sumagot ng line niya, she's out of the office daw & may inaayos. Hay. What I do is, if hindi ko siya ma-contact through the "Weddings" extension line, I call some other extension like Baptism or whatever. Mas may sumasagot sa line na yun. Then I ask whomever answers to kindly connect me to Ms Dodo kasi ang hirap niya i-contact. Mas mataas ang success rate mo of reaching her if that's what you do lol. Minsan, pinapakiusapan ko sa kung sino man sumagot to please, please leave a message for Ms Dodo kasi I've called 3x already and of those 3x either she's talking to someone, nasa toilet or may inaayos sa labas ng office. Hope this helps sis! :)

brendaumnas

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #124 on: March 11, 2016, 04:29:41 pm »
Hello sa mga Christ the King - The Glass Garden brides na graduate na! Meron ba kayong copy ng map na pwede ilagay sa invitation? Baka pwede ako makahingi, gagamitin lang as guide. Thank you in advance! :)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #125 on: March 22, 2016, 03:23:58 pm »
Does anyone have the number or email address of Kuya Jong? I'm thinking of adding either a violin or another vocalist to the standard soloist/organist that comes with the church. 
Has anyone done this? And would you know who I can speak to (if it's not Kuya Jong)? CTK told me to speak to ms. dodo about it, but she's so difficult to reach...

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #126 on: March 22, 2016, 06:45:53 pm »
Brendaumnas abd stella, I have ☺ can you send me pm with your email add para di ko malimutan. Hehe

debbie0418

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #127 on: March 22, 2016, 11:53:41 pm »
@barbeecue: sis, true. Nakakaubos ng pasensha, lalo pa pag traffic. haha! Yung mga requirements, baka mas strict na sila ngayon for mixed marriage. Hmm.. so far so good, first step pa lang kami. We'll have to see by Nov when we start completing our requirements.  :D Hope all goes well. :)

As for Ms.Dodo, sobrang ok naman sha kausap. But yes, you'll have to go there if you have a number of questions kasi mahirap sha machempuhan na available. Nakatulong sakin yung mga feedback dito sa GT, yung ibang mga tanong ko nasagot na dito.  :)

Question mga sis, any recommended affordable place for preps and reception?

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #128 on: March 23, 2016, 09:03:53 am »
@juwie: Sent you a PM. Thanks so much! :)

brendaumnas

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #129 on: March 26, 2016, 05:34:31 pm »
Hi mga sis! Done na with our canonical interview. super bilis lang. last week samin, nung umuwi ako. si Father Tupino nag interview. wala namang pinadasal or pinarecite samin. ang tanong lang sakin is what is love, what is my concept of marriage, and pano ko nasabi na sya na ang the one for me. sa hubby ko naman, sobrang daldal nya kaya 1 question lang sa kanya, tawanan lang sila ni father.

ok na din kami sa chancery of cubao. done na din kami with our precana, and nakapag apply na ng marriage license. need nalang namin hintayin result ng marriage banns then complete na, yehey! :)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #130 on: March 28, 2016, 09:33:09 am »
Hi! Does anyone know how early you can do your canonical interview and Marriage Vocation Program? Does it need to be done at a certain time before the wedding? or could I complete this as soon as possible?

and for the Marriage Vocation program, does it need to be the one run by CTK? Or can I attend a different seminar? Thanks!

brendaumnas

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #131 on: March 28, 2016, 06:47:44 pm »
Hi Stella!

Both must be within 6months before the wedding. You may inquire from Ms. Dodo the schedule of the Precana Seminar and Canonical Interview. You can attend a different seminar like CEFAM or Discovery Weekend, but you need to write a request letter to CTK that yours will be outside CTK. Canonical Interview is only scheduled once you have submitted 90% of the requirements. Discuss mo nalang with Ms. Dodo :)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #132 on: March 29, 2016, 12:15:15 pm »
^thank you! I've been trying to call ms dodo but I can never seem to reach her!
Would you know if the Marriage Vocation Program run by CTK is an overnight seminar? Or is it just 2 separate days? My fiance and I would prefer not to stay overnight.... Thanks!

brendaumnas

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #133 on: April 03, 2016, 05:23:25 pm »
Hi Stella!

I think 2 separate days. Only Discovery weekend offers an overnight precana seminar.

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #134 on: April 04, 2016, 09:42:16 am »
^awesome, thank you! :)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #135 on: April 07, 2016, 11:50:09 am »
hi @juwie! wanted to follow up on Kuya Jong's email add? Thanks!!

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #136 on: April 07, 2016, 12:09:01 pm »
Hi stella, let me jump in. His email ad is matthew_19_6[at]yahoo.com :)

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #137 on: April 07, 2016, 01:44:18 pm »
@caleeice: yay! thanks so much!! :) Quick question  -- did you have Kuya Jong sing at your wedding? And if yes, were you able to request for him? I read in previous posts that the soloist will be appointed 2 weeks prior to your wedding date? But I'd like to request for Kuya Jong specifically....  I've been trying to call Ms Dodo about this, but can't get through! (haven't had time to visit her in person). Thanks again for the help!!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 01:56:06 pm by stella021817 »

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #138 on: April 07, 2016, 02:32:35 pm »
Yes, we had Kuya Jong sing with my quartet + female soloist. I specifically requested Ms. Dodo and talked to Kuya Jong about it. I told him that he was recommended by my OTD so I wanted him to sing with our singer. :) Hmmmm, if I remember correctly, I think we did this 2 or 3 months before our wedding. We got to meet him during the required CTK seminar.

Nako sis, it's really hard to reach her via phone!! We usually drop by Saturday or Sunday mornings to talk to Ms. Dodo.

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #139 on: April 07, 2016, 03:20:24 pm »
@caleeice: Thanks so much for giving me his email. He replied already! Seems very nice, and yes, he told me I need to speak to Ms Dodo about it. I'll go this Saturday to speak to her :)



 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close