Author Topic: Christ The King Brides  (Read 30870 times)

sixseveneight

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #160 on: June 02, 2016, 08:15:08 pm »
^debbie0418

P/V: blissful house digital
Caterer: Ma Del's Cuisine
Coordinator and Host: Absolutely Knot Events
Gown: Jana Nueca-Escudero (super young designer pero maganda gawa nya)
Lights and sounds: Rejectkrew

:)  magscout ka na ng coordinator Sis kasi baka booked na yung mga magagaling on your day. Para sakin kasi malaki talaga yung part Nila sa wedding

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #161 on: June 09, 2016, 02:17:18 pm »
^they say it's not allowed, but I don't think they're that strict -- it depends mostly on the priest you've chosen, I think.

I was a bridemaid at my friend's wedding in CTK last year. My gown was backless, and no one said anything. The other bridesmaids wore strapless or spaghetti strap gowns as well. No one had to wear a shawl :) Though, to be on the safe side, I'm just making sure my entourage's gowns aren't too revealing. No cleavage, haha. Strapless should be fine, though :)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 02:46:40 pm by stella021817 »

sixseveneight

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #162 on: June 11, 2016, 09:41:07 am »
Any brides who had their reception at Christ the King Hall? I'm kinda worried that the venue is too bare. Naka deposit na ako ng 5k but I'm thinking to change the venue sa Valle Verde? What do you think?

sixseveneight

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #163 on: June 11, 2016, 05:29:35 pm »
Sis crimsonsky when's your wedding? I got rejectkrew for lights and sounds as recommended by the caterer. Please let me know if you have ideas on how to glam up our venue :)

febbie07

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #164 on: June 12, 2016, 09:55:42 am »
Hi, anyone know if strict ang Christ the King when dealing with overseas based couples? I am currently based pa sa Pinas pero I will be leaving for abroad soon and I'm not sure if flexible sila sa pagschedule ng mga needed seminars, etc. We already booked them for our Feb wedding kaso sister ko lang nagbook kaya I haven't spoken with them pa talaga in person. I really like this church though kasi hindi maingay ang surroundings.

chellai_kawaii

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #165 on: June 12, 2016, 10:39:44 am »
CTK Hall din kami sissies, nagiisip din ako magpa-add ng draping pero sabi ng coord ko nice-to-haves lang naman siya and kaya namang mapaganda ng lights and siguro taasan nalang centerpieces?

karenmaechua

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #166 on: June 12, 2016, 04:22:22 pm »
The staff of CTK are nice naman when my friend got married there. But I strongly suggest that you schedule a meeting with them before you leave so you can talk to them and let them know your upcoming situation. Be friends with them para easier ang transactions :) It's a really nice church! Good luck! :)

Hi, anyone know if strict ang Christ the King when dealing with overseas based couples? I am currently based pa sa Pinas pero I will be leaving for abroad soon and I'm not sure if flexible sila sa pagschedule ng mga needed seminars, etc. We already booked them for our Feb wedding kaso sister ko lang nagbook kaya I haven't spoken with them pa talaga in person. I really like this church though kasi hindi maingay ang surroundings.

TheBusyBride

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #167 on: June 13, 2016, 02:20:15 pm »
Hello girls! Christ the king bride here, newbie lang :) January 2017 wedding ko :) Hello sa inyo :) :) :) :) :)

sixseveneight

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #168 on: June 13, 2016, 02:51:58 pm »
@chellai_kawaii oo mga sis. I'm thinking to spend on another stuff that's more important siguro. Hehe. Sino caterer mo?

crimsonsky

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #169 on: June 13, 2016, 02:52:15 pm »
Hi busybride! Congrats!

highness127

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #170 on: June 14, 2016, 05:47:30 pm »
Hi girls, may post ako re: CTK church and hall feedback on previous page for additional info :)

febbie07

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #171 on: June 17, 2016, 09:35:01 pm »
thanks, karenmaechua! I already spoke to the church and they were kind enough naman to explain to me the requirements in detail. mukhang mapipilitan lang talaga kami bumalik ng pinas ng mas maaga than planned para makakuha on time ng license. a friend suggested na magcivil na muna kami kaso parang ayoko naman, baka mawala na ang thrill. haha

debbie0418

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #172 on: June 20, 2016, 06:28:06 pm »
@sixseveneight: Noted sis yang name ng designer mo, will look it up. :) As for the coordinator, fully agree! Hopefully we can find time this weekend to attend T&M, plan is to book coordinator and scout for designers and HMUA. ^_^

sixseveneight

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #173 on: June 22, 2016, 04:55:49 pm »
I have another question. Saan maganda mag post nup shoot within greenmeadows? May requirements needed ba?

sixseveneight

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #174 on: June 25, 2016, 12:02:48 pm »
Hello CTK bride's. :) just want to inform you na 30k each na pala ang rate both sa church and hall. As per Ms. Dodo, kahit na nakasign na tayo ng contract stating that 25k lang ang rental,  they will still apply the new fee to us. Which I think is quite unfair(I haven't re-read the contract since it's with H2b.) since yung previous rate ang nasa contract. Hay.  Nakakastress. 10k din yun.

debbie0418

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #175 on: June 27, 2016, 12:20:27 am »
@sixseveneight Really?? Shocking! I asked other suppliers regarding price lock except the church. I crossed out over 25K churches from my list from the beginning, then 30K rin pala ending ko. Haha! Heartbreaking... Will have to look for other church then  :'(

sixseveneight

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #176 on: June 27, 2016, 01:54:40 am »
^yes Sis since it's indicated in the contract that "price is subject to change without prior notice"  daw as per Ms. Dodo.  :( if you want sis you may try calling her to make sure lang. Nung nakausap ko kasi sya di na ko masyado nakapagtanong kung bakit ganun eh na shock din kasi ako haha
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 01:57:28 am by sixseveneight »

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #177 on: June 27, 2016, 09:28:43 am »
^Wow, that's unfair. I just checked my contract though, and it doesn't state "price is subject to change" anywhere in the contract... I'm fully paid already, so I'm hoping this price increase will not apply!! :S

By the way, for those who haven't seen the new renovations:  I just attended mass at CTK last night, and the church is SO nice now! They've repainted everything. It looks so bright and clean. And they've also changed the colors of the altar area. They've removed the blue lights (behind the large crucifix) and green paint and changed it all to gold and brown. It looks beautiful :) 

debbie0418

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #178 on: June 27, 2016, 05:02:08 pm »
@sixseveneight Will check our contract din. si CTK kasi talaga yung may this is it factor so will reconsider looking for other church. Thanks sa heads up sis!  ;)

@stella021817 Wow, that sounds nice.  :) That's likely the reason why they would increase price. Sana pati yung door madamay. haha!

stella021817

  • Guest
Re: Christ The King Brides
« Reply #179 on: June 28, 2016, 09:12:35 am »
^hahaha! I was hoping they'd put in a wooden door, but I don't think they will. It seems like they're done with renovations already...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close