Author Topic: Dresses and Gowns Part 15 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising  (Read 84444 times)

_glamorosa

  • Guest
Ang hirap naman maghanap ng gown na pasok sa budget huhu.
Don't want to spend more than 20k sa gown hahaha!

Natatakot din ako magdivisoria sa dami ng bad reviews.
Lahat ng natanong ko about my gown peg minimum is 40k.



Hi sis, same tayo ng sentiments! Hehe! I went to Roxy and Haydee na pero both quoted me 35k. Si Ms. Haydee actually, payag ng 25k pero wala lahat ng accessories, etc. So parang papalo pa din ng 30k up if ever. I already went to Ivory and White as well, pero yung nagustuhan ko, 33k na din. Im scheduled to visit Bride House Ph this weekend to check their RTW.

Just a side kwento, my sister got Edward Teng for her wedding gown. Napakaganda nga naman talaga nung gown, at ang ganda din talaga nya pati photos! Pero looking back daw, sabi nya, it would not make her less happy if mas mura ang gown nya. Now, she doesnt know what to do with it. Haha.

toria

  • Guest
^I contacted Bride House PH din and they quote me 40k.
My peg is very simple, no beads kaso laced sya hehe.

Balitaan mo kami if may magustuhan ka sa RTW nila :)

sevenstars

  • Guest
Are you looking for a full lace dress, toria? Good lace is expensive kasi. I think at that price point you should definitely look at RTW dresses rather than risk having it made in divi.

fluffyfluff

  • Guest
Sis toria, if lace ang peg mo like me, mahal talga sya and ang pinaka mura na ok na nakita ko is sa Ivory and White amounting to Php32k. Have you also tried asking Adora's creation? Starting nila for bridal gown is 25k w/ accessories. Si Jeff house of fashion mababa din ang starting if I'm not mistaken, if in case di mo pa sila nacontact :)

caleeice

  • Guest
Would any of you know how and where in Metro Manila can I have my wedding gown preserved? :)

toria

  • Guest
@sevenstars Yup laced gown ang natype-an ko. Sabi nga mostly ng mga nakausap kong designer since laced sya mas mahal.

Yes tempting ang divisoria kaso di ko ata kaya yung stress lalo na I'm based overseas mas lalong di ko sila makukulit.

@fluffyfluff I was looking at Jeff's creation the other day. I'll try to send them an email. Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 03:02:14 pm by toria »

mrsBuens

  • Guest
hi sis caleeice, nabasa ko isang forum yung bridal conservatory for floral bouquet saka bridal gown preservation. maybe you can check it out.

http://www.thebridalconservatory.com/about_us.htm
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 07:24:37 pm by mrsBuens »

bimbolera

  • Guest
After wedding, is it reasonable to sell my wedding gown? And may magkakainteres kaya ng second hand na wedding gown? Assuming dry cleaned and all that hygienic routines are done na.

caleeice

  • Guest
hi sis caleeice, nabasa ko isang forum yung bridal conservatory for floral bouquet saka bridal gown preservation. maybe you can check it out.

http://www.thebridalconservatory.com/about_us.htm

Thanks for this sis! Wow, costs for preservation start at PHP 20,000.  :o

I wonder what former brides here did to their wedding gowns (other than sell it)? I don't want to spend 20 to 40k for its preservation.

sevenstars

  • Guest
bimbolera, I think it depends on the dress --  I don't know how well it would work in Manila since it's still more popular to have a custom-made gown. I'm planning to sell my dress but I bought an RTW designer gown to maximise my resale possibilities (I live overseas).

bimbolera

  • Guest
^maybe i'll gamble na lang din. hopefully may magkainteres kasi sayang eh. i wont be using it naman after the wedding kaya might as well mapagkakitaan na lang hehe.

anneshirley

  • Guest
Hey sevenstars - really good point made on RTW being easier to resell.

I have no intention to keep my dress after the wedding, sayang lang sa storage space. It was only after getting engaged that I found out my mom's dress was in the house pala all my life so sayang lang to keep it for sentimental reasons lang. The plan is to either limit the stitching on the fabric so it can be resewn into something else, or find a place who can buy my dress and rent it out. Will update you girls if I find something on the latter.

mrsBuens

  • Guest

hi sis caleeice ^ nakatago lang yung bridal gown ko sa box after ma-dry clean. Nasa bahay ng biyenan ko kasi andito pa kami sa Taiwan..sometimes naiisip ko to sell it, kaya lang di ko pa ma let-go..love ko kasi yung gown ko. sa future siguro..but hindi muna siguro ngayon.

rainbow_326

  • Guest
Hi sis _glamorosa, I went to BrideHouse over a month ago to check on their RTW, but hindi ganun karami ang collection nila.. and the nicer gowns were still priced 30k up.. sabi ng ibang sisses dito may 20k and below na dresses din daw? Pero yung mga bumagay kasi sakin na ni-fit ko, mahal pa rin for me.. >_< hehe..

tinapay

  • Guest
Naku 20k rin lang budget ko for my wedding gown.  Wala na ata akong mahahanap na ganun ah.  Has anyone considered renting a gown?  If so, saan ba meron na maganda at maayos naman?

juwie

  • Guest
Try OLX sis tinapay dami gowns for rent/sale dun ☺

yannuh

  • Guest
Ganda ni sis f878 hihi😍

reese17

  • Guest
My entourage had their first fitting today! I was amazed at how fast my designer works. They only got measured last April and the gowns are already 80% done. Super excited. <3

anneshirley

  • Guest
Girls question pala: how long did your first appointment(s) with bridal gown designers last?

I'm flying in kasi for one weekend for the sole purpose of meeting them and need to draft a schedule hehe Thanks so much!!!

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
My entourage had their first fitting today! I was amazed at how fast my designer works. They only got measured last April and the gowns are already 80% done. Super excited. <3

Exciting!!! Whats considered 80% done?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close