We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ how much is your budget sis? At anong peg mo? Daming recommendation dito sa thread
^sis im an overseas bride as well. it seems karamihan sa clients ni Von ay overseas, kaya sanay na sanay na sila to deal with us. You can try their online consultation if you want. Pero ako I prefer to meet him in person When is your wedding sis?
Question, for those who have tried Ivory and White, mabilis ba made to order bridal gowns nila? Thanks.
sis _glamorosa okay na 35k sis para sa couture kasi sa divi nga pag nagpa custom ka may iba dun 30k ang starting so sulit na 35k for a designer rate..
barbeecue, maybe you can try Bergamo or Tiño? I think they're both in Makati though.
Hi sissies, i know this isn't the thread for it but i dont know where to look. Where will you have h2b's suit made? Do you know a good one within qc? Thanks for the help!
Hi barbeecue, my fiance has all his suits made overseas, but my friend's husband got his wedding suit from Bergamo and he was happy with it. I haven't seen Tiño's work in person but one of my friends has had a suit made there. He said the head tailor used to work at Brioni, so I'd expect the workmanship to be of a very high standard.
hi sis! magdesigner suit ba si h2b mo? kasi one of our sisses here suggested ang Gardini, and we're considering that option too. I think they have several branches around the metro. Ang isa pang option namin is to visit naman ang Onesimus depot sa bandang Boni. Lastly, as suggested by our photog, we will also check yung patahian sa Kamuning. Here's an article i also found about it: http://www.manilaspeak.com/goldeelux/where-to-buy-affordable-custom-made-suits-in-manila/
barbeecue, I don't think that's too much for a suit naman, but it really depends on the quality of the fabric and workmanship