Author Topic: Dresses and Gowns Part 15 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising  (Read 84039 times)

fluffyfluff

  • Guest
Hi Meow Lao Li! According to kuya, sabi ng wife nya the designs daw would be 2k-3k pero hindi dahil sa beads but dahil sa lace daw doon sa gown. Mahal daw kasi ang lace ngayon.

Sevenstars, I asked na, it was expensive haha kasi lace daw yung gown kaya it will be expensive daw kahit medyo simple lang yung design, pero thanks padin!:)

Toria, I asked last year and prices nila pa nun is around 60k I think for contemporary dress..mabilis na talaga magtaas ngayin..haaaays haha

toria

  • Guest
^Wow 60k last year tapos 90k na ngayon  :o

Dami na din kasi nagpapagawa kay Vania and maganda naman talaga mga gawa nya.
Sad to say, super over budget ko sya :(

kisses1417

  • Guest
Hi, meron ba nakakaalam how much bridal gown, bridesmaid dresses at flower girls ni teena sabrina? Thanks. Malapit na ako mag downpayment sa couturier ko pero parang natotorn ako sa mga gawa ni teena.

toria

  • Guest
^sis you may check her website: http://www.teenasabrinatan.com/rates.html

kisses1417

  • Guest
Thank you toria. Mukang im not getting her na pala hehe

toria

  • Guest
^medyo mahal din sya ha hehe.

liquidglaze

  • Guest
Where to buy neckties for the males? Also what's the usual color do they wear in an entourage? Thanks.

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Just an update sisses. I was able to meet Mel Orlina and Von Lazaro during my PH vacation :) So far, here are my feedbacks..

Mel Orlina - i like the sketch/design that she made for me. I was able to fit one of her sample semi-serpentine gown. Sa pics so-so lang.. But when I tried it, ang ganda! Sexy talaga and maganda kahit wala pang design..even my dad liked it.. Bagay daw :) However, my mom didn't like her for some reason.. But for me she's ok....

Von Lazaro - Before I consulted him, I've read some reviews na masungit at snob daw si Von. Kaya I was surprised to find out na opposite ang nabasa kong reviews about him. He's so friendly and makwento! :) We didnt feel na ibang tao sya.. parang matagal ng magkakilala hehe! I really like the gowns displayed in his shop.. Ang gaganda and malinis ang pagkakagawa! :) I liked his gowns more than Mel's. Although, I was not able to fit any of them.. Pero ang gaganda talaga e.. I cant even choose! :P Very detailed din sya magexplain.. And hindi naman nakulitan kahit ang dami kong tanong hihi :) My mom also feel comfy with Von kaya she's quite disappointed nang malaman nyang bridal gown lang ang tinatanggap nila Von :P Currently, i want to book him na.. price na lang ang pinagiisipan ko..

Any vonbrides here?? :)

_glamorosa

  • Guest
^how much starting ni von sis?

kisses1417

  • Guest
^^ me sis! Bait nga ni von and makwento din sya. Hindi naman din sya nagtaray or anything. Very accomodating nga e. I agree ang ganda ganda ng mga nakadisplay sa office nya. Did u see the serpentine ivory gown, ang ganda ng lace noh. 2015 line daw nya yun. Yun yung mga pics na kinuhanan ni jaja samaniego.

^glamorosa: 70k starting ni von. May team von na sya, parang apprentice nya, starts at 40 naman. ☺️

lyr3hs

  • Guest
^when is your wedding sis? :) how much quote nya sayo? Pm me if youre not comfortable to mention here :)

_glamorosa

  • Guest
thank you sis kisses1417!

hay, im still searching for THE dress or THE couturier. Ang hirap magstick sa budget, kaya mahirap maghanap. hahaha!


lyr3hs

  • Guest
^ how much is your budget sis? At anong peg mo? Daming recommendation dito sa thread :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Wow! Thanks in advance ah! I actually want the gowns to be custom-made according sa body type ng each entourage ko. And I'll have a specific design for each category din kasi. The pegs I showed you are very close to what I have in mind, baka mas simple pa or near. My coordinator has recommended a mananahi din na nag-wo-work sa isang shop sa divi. The rate is Php2500 up na. Kaya ako naghahanap pa ng way lower than that.

Hmm if you're looking to spend less than 2500 per gown lang sis i think Divi nga lang bagsak mo.. or you can opt for infinity dresses that are just plain and less formal but cheap (meron 1500-2k) and then just tie them in different ways. I've been trying to save on the ento gowns as well but based on my shortlisting mukhang puro 5500-6500 talaga range ng made-to-order na matino quality, with varying designs for bridesmaids and minimal beading or appliques.

reese17

  • Guest
I've shared it before but will reiterate as a former bridesmaid who had to wear an infinity dress -- please make sure that the quality of the cloth is good (yung hindi super nipis!) and consider darker colors if your BMs and SS have varying body builds. Infinity dresses can be styled in so many ways that are flattering for slender girls that are A-B cup but if you're top-heavy, finding a style that doesn't draw attention to your chest is really hard! I had to wear a tube under the infinity dress. :)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 03:48:34 pm by reese17 »

Chili1113

  • Guest
Heheh I bought an infinity dress years ago on an impulse. I never ever wore it because for some reason it just doesnt suit me, and I feel like it will fall any time.

Meow Lao Li

  • Guest
Hi sparklingjewel, my coordinator told me na may kilala sya who used to work for Veluz and eventually had set up his own na din na nasa Tutuban (ata). They got the entourage gowns for 2500 to 3000 na may super konting ruching and beads na daw. I'll have to see pa muna there and around tutuban din. Kung walang ibang source, baka nga sila nalang kunin ko...

By the way mga sis, any idea if may Hull Dull drapey gowns or long dresses ba sa Ivory and White in diff color for mothers and how much?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Hehe every time I call my designer or her assistant I always remember why I chose them. LOL I super love the assistant, hehe we always end up chatting on the phone. Quality of service is really so important.

Anyway, the sad part is the entourage dresses of my designer is 10-12k for the bridesmaids. That's too steep for me. Can anyone recommend a Makati designer who can make good entourage dresses from 6-8k, aside from Mel Orlina or Debbie Co. Thank you!

LingMVL

  • Guest
Can anyone recommend a Makati designer who can make good entourage dresses from 6-8k, aside from Mel Orlina or Debbie Co. Thank you!

Try Janet Castro, you can find her on FB. She did my friend's wedding where I was one of the maids-of-honor. It's my favorite dress so far among all the ones I wore as part of my friends' entourage. I liked hers even better than the one Amonn Velasco made for me.

kisses1417

  • Guest
Chili, who is your designer na?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close