We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Wow! Thanks in advance ah! I actually want the gowns to be custom-made according sa body type ng each entourage ko. And I'll have a specific design for each category din kasi. The pegs I showed you are very close to what I have in mind, baka mas simple pa or near. My coordinator has recommended a mananahi din na nag-wo-work sa isang shop sa divi. The rate is Php2500 up na. Kaya ako naghahanap pa ng way lower than that.
Can anyone recommend a Makati designer who can make good entourage dresses from 6-8k, aside from Mel Orlina or Debbie Co. Thank you!