Author Topic: Dresses and Gowns Part 15 MOD'S NOTE: NO PM call outs/soliciting/advertising  (Read 84247 times)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
sis if you feel like its the one, go for it! you're so lucky you dont have to go through the stress of choosing a designer and getting the right dress. how i wish there was also david's bridal here with the same price range and quality. anyway, siguro if wedding is next year pa, ill be concerned about how to maintain the dress. i mean like, where to keep it, how to keep it white and clean, how do i prevent fiance from seeing. small things like that siguro.

actually sis, the good thing about david's bridal is they wont mail it to you until your wedding day is near  ;)
 

and you will still have a fitting when your big day is near :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
any designer na similar kay patricia santos? i really like her wedding gowns and i would like to have options sana baka way over my budget ang i-quote niya sakin.. TIA!

She quoted me only 100k last year around Aug. Almost fully embroidered na with Swarovski. She gave me a good price compared to other quotations to other brides. I was almost about to book her, as in I had an appointment na to give my down payment. But I got scared to book her after to chatting with one of her former brides, and another entourage member of another bride. I personally know these 2 girls who gave me feedback and they are very credible, esp the former bride.

But, you can still try to meet her. She could be handling things a bit better now since I heard she has finally hired an assistant.

bzbee

  • Guest
actually sis, the good thing about david's bridal is they wont mail it to you until your wedding day is near  ;)
 

and you will still have a fitting when your big day is near :)

awesome! if that's the case then no need to worry about anything anymore! congrats sis :)

sylvester

  • Guest
Chili1113, sparklingjewel thanks for the info. im planning sana wedding gown lang kay patricia, then yung ento ko sa iba.. para mas makatipid.. dec 2016 bride pa naman ako.. pero as of now, im listing my options na..

sino mga irefer niyo designer from qc? para sa ento gowns ko.

kiracharlie

  • Guest
Chili1113, sparklingjewel thanks for the info. im planning sana wedding gown lang kay patricia, then yung ento ko sa iba.. para mas makatipid.. dec 2016 bride pa naman ako.. pero as of now, im listing my options na..

sino mga irefer niyo designer from qc? para sa ento gowns ko.

Gretchen Pichay's shop is located in QC. She's really nice and great to talk to. She did my wedding gown and loved it so much! She listens to her clients' preferences.  :D
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 05:33:32 pm by kiracharlie »

juwie

  • Guest
My fiance allowed me to have a budget for an after-party dress. YEY! So happy! :)

I'm booking Haydee Garcia for that :)

sparklesmd

  • Guest
I'm also considering patricia santos. Ang ganda ng works nya when i saw it on ig, kaya lang medyo turn off lang ako sa feedbacks here about her. Will see na lang.
Other options ko are: cecilio abad, francis libiran, zandra lim and jo rubio.
Any feedbacks on said designers and price range?

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
^Cecilio and Francis Libiran aabot ka more than 100k. But i think they are the two better options.

Jo Rubio quoted me 108k, and Zandra 70k for the same peg. I didn't go with either because i only liked Jo's work when he uses swarovski, otherwise i thought it was lacking elegance kasi masyadong out there yung mga embellishments nya na round crystals (thats the 108k quote, super mahal pa lalo pag swarovski). Didnt get Zandra because i didn't like what she wanted to do to my gown na may laser cut ekek at the back when  i asked for embroidery. Feel like mukhang cheap kasi kung laser cut cloth yung gamitin. Anyways you can go visit. Just gave you my thoughts. :)

arch.mary

  • Guest
Hi mga sis, anyone here ever did the "trash the dress" thing after the wedding? Do you think it would offend the gown's designer if I did that?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Has anyone inquired with Rich Fontanilla? I am currently looking for a designer for a possible 2nd gown/reception gown.

Budget is 40-60k. But when I asked Rich, the price range I was given was around 80k =( Too much for me. Who else can I consider?

belle_v2g

  • Guest
^I was quoted only 20k for my reception gown.. I didn't mention na it's for a wedding so that they won't charge me that much.

bimbolera

  • Guest
Meron pa bang decent designer na worth 35k lang ang gawa sa dress? Minimal beadworks lang kasi ang gusto ko pero ball gown with lace shempre. Kakastress maghanap ng decent gown for middle class, of course no woman wants to look tolerable on her wedding day. :(

Chili1113

  • Guest
^I was quoted only 20k for my reception gown.. I didn't mention na it's for a wedding so that they won't charge me that much.

Thanks for the idea sis!! ill try doing that hehe Is your reception gown white also? Diba mahahalata pag white yung gown?

juwie

  • Guest
Meron pa bang decent designer na worth 35k lang ang gawa sa dress? Minimal beadworks lang kasi ang gusto ko pero ball gown with lace shempre. Kakastress maghanap ng decent gown for middle class, of course no woman wants to look tolerable on her wedding day. :(

Have you tried BrideHousePH? Your budget is within their range.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Sis im contemplating about that at the moment. When I asked for quotation,  sabi ko lang I'll attend a wedding. Although the gown I sent them is blush pink, I might just ask them if they could change it to white. Balitaan kita tom if I'm successful. :)

bimbolera

  • Guest
@juwie saw bridehouseph po. parang divisoria level un mga rtw nila. gusto ko sana may konting tweaks but that's just me. btw thanks for replying~  :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
^Sis thanks  belle_v2g for the tip!! Ako Ill try to say its for my mom's kunyari Golden Wedding Anniv. Anyway I dont want a white gown. I want a beige gown. Kaso my ceremony gown is already champagne hehe

Anyways, if I super like my 1st gown baka di na ako mag 2nd gown kasi its still extra gastos!

yannuh

  • Guest
Hi sis! If you want some tweaks dun sa RTW gowns nila, pede naman or if meron kang design in mind, 30k naman ang starting ng customized gowns nila:)

f878

  • Guest
@juwie saw bridehouseph po. parang divisoria level un mga rtw nila. gusto ko sana may konting tweaks but that's just me. btw thanks for replying~  :)

sis from what i gather, bridehouse is managed by von lazaro's mom so kahit papano may reputable name na associated sa kanila. they also do custom gowns naman and since starting pa lang hindi pa masyadong mahal. other designers na pwedeng mag-work sa budget mo would be roxy bagano (she's my couturier. :) ), nino angeles, bridesdream and bridal glitz & glamor (divi-based pero marami namang ok na reviews).
for rtw, maganda rin magtingin sa landmark (trinoma and makati). malayo na ang mararating ng 30k mo and pwede mo na lang pa-alter kung may gusto ka pabago.

maukris

  • Guest
Meron pa bang decent designer na worth 35k lang ang gawa sa dress? Minimal beadworks lang kasi ang gusto ko pero ball gown with lace shempre. Kakastress maghanap ng decent gown for middle class, of course no woman wants to look tolerable on her wedding day. :(

Hi sis, malayo na mararating ng 35k mo madami na rin naman designer na magaling na kaya ang ganyang range. Have you seen the actual gowns in divisoria and bridehouseph?
Korek sis sis yannuh that ang start rate nila bridehouse is 30k for customized gowns if you Want to add a tweak then you can ask them plus my discount pa pag taga girltalk.

As per sis f878 pwede mo ask sila nino angeles or glitz kaso baka ayaw mo ng divi, try also ivory and white madami din sila maganda.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close