We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi, sa mother of the bride ba at mother of the groom ninyo, mag kaparehas ba sila ng kulay na isusuot or magkaiba? Ano ba mas maganda?
Me too! Barely 3 mos before the big day, I finally decided on Kristel Yulo as my gown designer. Super love her already for accommodating me at such short notice, and she really took the time to figure out what I want and what looks good on me. Had my first fitting last week, 2nd this Saturday. Bawal na daw ako mag-miss ng fitting kasi I literally have no time.
if i may ask, how much quote nya sayo sis?
Hi mga sis, sorry kasi mejo out of topic ata pero gusto ko lang talaga itanong: After the wedding, what would you do with the gown?I need a good reason to spend that much for a gown na 1 time ko lang gagamitin hahaha.. Kaya maybe if there are other purpose or may magandang paglalagyan, mas maha-happy ako gumastos! Thanks sissies!