We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I think nowadays hindi na nga uso ang tiara hindi narin nakakatuwang tingnan hehe
I had a hard time deciding what I wanted. I kept buying then would change my mind after. Hehe. Then my HMUA showed me a headpiece that I might like. I loved it so much that I went to Divisoria to buy an exact piece. Haha! We found several options in Carolina's, but it's more expensive. Way cheaper in DV if you have the time and tyaga to look for one
Hi sis caleeice, pwede patingin po ng headpiece mo?
Where in Divi did you shop for your headpiece sis?
Ground floor of 168 sis! I forgot what that wing is called. Basta there's one shop there na puro headpiece lang!