Author Topic: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?  (Read 13029 times)

imprincessfiona

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2015, 06:49:26 pm »
^Hi donyafiona rich ka siguro. Welcome to GT!

fionaapple

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2015, 07:18:07 pm »
Hi donyafiona and imprincessfiona, tatlo na tayong fiona dito sa GT!

lippiequeen

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2015, 09:18:05 pm »
I think nowadays hindi na nga uso ang tiara hindi narin nakakatuwang tingnan hehe

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2015, 05:51:15 pm »
^haha.. kulit sis.. :)
babagay yon sa inyo since donya ka sis.. tapos princess pa ang isang fiona.. :D

Kidding aside, depende din sa style ng hair on the day, your veil, style of gown at shape ng face ng magsusuot kung anong babagay. You can ask your hmua or your couturier. Minsan alam nila what's best for you.

imprincessfiona

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2015, 10:46:53 am »
I wore headpiece with rhinestones and pearls and messy hair up do ang hair style ko on my wedding ceremony then nung reception nakalugay na with curls. Nag-compliment naman sya sa style ng wedding gown ko.

bettebette

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2015, 10:54:31 am »
I think nowadays hindi na nga uso ang tiara hindi narin nakakatuwang tingnan hehe

naku sis, nagtiara pa man din ako. wala pa naman akong nareceive na violent reactions. :)

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2015, 01:17:36 pm »
Actually, it depends on the style of the bride. What if she follows what's uso eh hindi naman bagay sa gown venue etc.

smld

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2015, 05:00:35 pm »
I'm also thinking how to attach the veil sa hair. I got a 1960's veil, I don't know the best way to attach a headpiece or pins na hindi masisira yung veil.

EatsMe

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2015, 05:10:08 pm »
Sa wedding ko ayoko ng bling sa hair ko. Tingnan ko, kung magbabago pa isip ko. Depende sa gown. Sige tingnan ko...

djctapalla23

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2015, 07:19:44 pm »
Will ask my HMUA for this. Nakita ko yung bonnehandmade site, ang buggy di ko mabrowse ng maayos yung pictures. Will check out Sepo Cebu. Buti na lang nabasa ko ito kasi parang ang pangit nga nung tiara.

liquidglaze

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2015, 03:29:43 pm »
What's a nice headpiece to wear for short hair?? And where to find it? Thanks.

angelholics

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2015, 03:54:46 pm »
hi mga sisses, considered na headpience ba un veils?
if yes, ano length ng veil nyo :) TIA

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2015, 10:52:31 am »
I had a hard time deciding what I wanted. I kept buying then would change my mind after. Hehe. Then my HMUA showed me a headpiece that I might like. I loved it so much that I went to Divisoria to buy an exact piece. Haha!

We found several options in Carolina's, but it's more expensive. Way cheaper in DV if you have the time and tyaga to look for one :)

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2015, 03:28:06 pm »
I had a hard time deciding what I wanted. I kept buying then would change my mind after. Hehe. Then my HMUA showed me a headpiece that I might like. I loved it so much that I went to Divisoria to buy an exact piece. Haha!

We found several options in Carolina's, but it's more expensive. Way cheaper in DV if you have the time and tyaga to look for one :)

Hi sis caleeice, pwede patingin po ng headpiece mo?
Parang gusto ko ng circlet as my headpiece kaya lang I have a feeling na mas pang pre-nup feel ang ganoon.

pogi02

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2015, 03:54:43 pm »
Okay lang ba mga sis ang flower crown as headpiece?
Gusto ko kasi naka-lugay lang yung hairstyle ko on my wedding day dahil hindi bagay sakin ang naka-up do.
I really like wearing flower crown. :D

Any ideas mga sis?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2015, 04:10:44 pm »
^That depends on your age, gown style, personality, and shape of your face. For me super mahirap bagayan ang flower crown. Also consider the theme and look of your wedding. Flower crown is bagay for rustic wedding or bohemian vibe ones, or beach/tagaytay weddings. Parang di bagay for city weddings.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 04:15:53 pm by Chili1113 »

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2015, 04:33:12 pm »
I had a hard time deciding what I wanted. I kept buying then would change my mind after. Hehe. Then my HMUA showed me a headpiece that I might like. I loved it so much that I went to Divisoria to buy an exact piece. Haha!

We found several options in Carolina's, but it's more expensive. Way cheaper in DV if you have the time and tyaga to look for one :)

Where in Divi did you shop for your headpiece sis? :)

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2015, 04:40:44 pm »
Hi sis caleeice, pwede patingin po ng headpiece mo?

PM me your email ad and I will send a picture :)

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2015, 04:43:28 pm »
Where in Divi did you shop for your headpiece sis? :)

Ground floor of 168 sis! I forgot what that wing is called. Basta there's one shop there na puro headpiece lang! :)

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: What's your chosen HEADPIECE for your wedding?
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2015, 04:46:25 pm »
Ground floor of 168 sis! I forgot what that wing is called. Basta there's one shop there na puro headpiece lang! :)

Thanks sis will check it out! Pleasantly surprised that Divi has nice headpieces. I was planning on having my designer make one pa that matches my dress, for about 1-2k pero lately i decided not to be maarte about it!
If you dont mind, i'd like a picture too, will PM you my email :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close