Author Topic: Wedding Shoes  (Read 81035 times)

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #520 on: October 15, 2016, 03:54:38 am »

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #521 on: October 16, 2016, 11:18:47 pm »
As much as I want a Jimmy Choo shoes, minsan naiisip ko malaki matitipid ko if I opt to buy simpler shoes. I saw Badgley Mishka at CMG Trinoma, meron din sa Rockwell and Shang. It looks a little like the JC pumps that I saw, and 3" heels lang and 13.5K lang. Nice save if ever!

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #522 on: October 17, 2016, 10:12:11 am »
^ Di ako pinayagan to wear my black shoes ni H2B. Naawa ibibili daw nya ako wag lang daw yun ang isuot ko.

Ganda ng Loubs mo na nabili. Very classic magagamit mo talaga parati basta kaya mong ilakad.

Haha.. ang cute ni h2b mo sis. Ang laki din ng $300-400 sis ah! Great deal yung sis pagnatimingan mo

Thank you sis. Gusto ko din talaga nude yung shoes para kahit anong damit pwede bumagay.

Sis kaitlynmischa meron din pala BM sa CMG and Rockwell? I didn't know that! My cousin who is getting married on May are looking for great shoes as well. Sabihan ko nga siya. thank you sis sa info!

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #523 on: October 21, 2016, 03:46:18 am »
^ Hi Sis, surely! Hehe! Actually yung sales staff sa Trinoma yung nagsabi sa akin na meron din sa rockwell and shang. :) Nagulat nga rin ako na meron sa CMG. Check nyo baka may magustuhan sya, though of course limited designs. :)

cristia

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #524 on: October 21, 2016, 10:31:14 am »
HI sisses! for badgley mischka shoes CMG does have them but only limited sizes and style already and according to the sales lady in shang and rockwell ( visited the both already) they won't be purchasing again  :(  according to the girl in shang most of the shoes are in their trinoma branch but they are rotating them among all the branches as well. I also went to SM Makati last month, they have a few designs there but none that I like and sadly they do not have plans of renewing orders also

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #525 on: October 21, 2016, 10:37:56 am »
HI sisses! for badgley mischka shoes CMG does have them but only limited sizes and style already and according to the sales lady in shang and rockwell ( visited the both already) they won't be purchasing again  :(  according to the girl in shang most of the shoes are in their trinoma branch but they are rotating them among all the branches as well. I also went to SM Makati last month, they have a few designs there but none that I like and sadly they do not have plans of renewing orders also

Sis if you have a relative/friend abroad/in the US, buy it online na lang then ship it to their address para you can choose ng gusto mo talaga kasi madami pagpipilian! That's what I did. :) BM is very affordable pag binili online. :)

bersh

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #526 on: October 21, 2016, 11:52:00 am »
HI sisses! for badgley mischka shoes CMG does have them but only limited sizes and style already and according to the sales lady in shang and rockwell ( visited the both already) they won't be purchasing again  :(  according to the girl in shang most of the shoes are in their trinoma branch but they are rotating them among all the branches as well. I also went to SM Makati last month, they have a few designs there but none that I like and sadly they do not have plans of renewing orders also

Yes sis! I also visited SM store last august pa ata. I asked them when they will have new arrivals. But sadly, inuubos nalang daw nila yung display. I wonder bakit kaya?

princessshayera

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #527 on: October 21, 2016, 12:30:20 pm »
Hi Sis. Sabi ng mga SAs kasi for phase-out na nila yung brand. The owners are having a hard time w/ the deliveries. Well, yun chika nila.

cristia

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #528 on: October 25, 2016, 12:56:29 am »
thanks for the suggestion sis kdramaholic i will try that. ;)  Anyone knows if they are true to size? I really have small feet kasi. I bought one shoe from CMG as well, the brand is nina, learned about it from bride and breakfast blog. I wore it last week when I was an entourage member, comfortable naman. I found it even more comfortable to wear that my CL pumps. Between my  CL, Choos and manolos, for me manolos are my favorite and they are super comfortable.......just can't afford to buy the hangisi but they are lovely

LilaFowler

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #529 on: October 25, 2016, 03:47:40 am »
I read they are very narrow. They advise to go one size up for closed toe shoes, half size up for open toe.

princessshayera

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #530 on: October 25, 2016, 11:18:14 am »
Hi Sis Cristia, how's the sizing for the manolos? I plan to buy online but I'm scared that the sizing might be wrong  :(

Foxyness

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #531 on: October 25, 2016, 04:16:54 pm »
Hi there, finally may wedding shoes nako after searching ang buong sm makati, rustans sa glorietta and edsa shang tapos greenbelt pa. Wala akong nabili ni isa sa mga mall na yun. First sa sm makati na badgley mischka but syempre wala akong kasize if meron color black or color violet lol! 😂 But if bigger size kayo then punta kayo dun kasi nakasale sila by 70% off. Then ang jimmy choo and CL sa edsa shang rustans, nakasale!!! But still I cant afford it. So nagpabili nalang ako sa Tita ko sa US ng online sa Badgley Mischka, good thing nasukat ko sa makati ang shoes nila and super comfortable and true size naman. CL are soo uncomfortable lalo na kung medyo manas ang paa mo lol! While jimmy choos are comfortable. May Gianvito Rossi din sa shang rustans. And mas madami talagang CL collections and nakasale sa rustans glorietta.😊 Happy shopping everyone!😊

ayouweinlove

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #532 on: October 25, 2016, 11:14:16 pm »
hi Foxyness,
regarding sa badgley mischka na sale hanggang kailan siya? also may mga size 6 ba? planning to go there if may sale pa.

Foxyness

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #533 on: October 26, 2016, 08:41:31 am »
Hi Ayouweinlove, ongoing sila until maubos na ang stocks nila kasi di na sila magorder ulit hirap daw ng shipping kasi nila. I think may mga size 6 dun but odd color na for wedding shoes. Ranges ang sale item nila at 4k-7k, not bad diba. 😊 Unless okay sayo na color black then go. Yung mga wedding shoes na maganda dun na nakasale is mga size 9-10. 😞

cristia

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #534 on: October 27, 2016, 11:21:31 pm »
sis princessshayera manolos are true to size, well at least for my case. Im a size 5, I'm size 35 in all of my manolos. Jimmy choo size 35 is big for me even the flat ones, sa loubs 34 aka also. hope was able to help ;)

MrsP

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #535 on: October 28, 2016, 01:15:22 am »
I managed to buy BM shoes for two cousins ng husband ko who will get wed soon. Sa macy's online ako bumili, i swear lagi sila nagssale i suggest kung matagal pa naman wedding nyo always check macys or better yet magsubscribe kayo sa emails nila.

Yung promo at the time 40% off if you buy 3 shoes, then 30% if 2 and i think 20% for 1. I needed to get two so 30% lang dapat. ang ginawa ko i looked for something na very cheap and applicable to get the 40% discount. Haha so i bought 2 BM shoes for the cousins and nakakita ako ng worth $10 shoe clip :) altogether i was able to save $200. Yun nga lang because im from the UK and i have US shipping address so dun ko sinend, good thing also one of the fiances works in HK  so dun ko pinadala and no import tax. And yung shipping cost pala from US to HK i paid, but of course baka may relatives kayo from the US and uuwi baka pwede ipakisuyo nyo na lang :)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 01:19:17 am by MrsP »

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #536 on: October 28, 2016, 01:18:03 pm »
I immediately went back to CMG Trinoma to buy the silver BM pumps that I saw, kaso wala ng size 8, 81/2 na lang and size 71/2, the other one is too big, yung isa too small. Meron in Gold color, hindi match sa wedding motif ko. Plus I noticed its kinda narrow. Haay!

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #537 on: October 29, 2016, 12:20:58 pm »
Finally, na sa akin na ang wedding shoes ko! It was one of the best decisions I made (kahit risky dahil online at di ako sure sa sizing! :o) kasi super duper sarap sa paa, ang ganda niya huhuhu, and affordable pa! I think 8k ko lang sya nabili. :D Lagi kasi sale online ang BM kaya ang sayasaya! :)

maedonnas

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #538 on: October 29, 2016, 04:58:35 pm »
Sis kdramaholic, can I see your shoes sis?  ;D

kdramaholic

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #539 on: October 29, 2016, 06:07:49 pm »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close