Author Topic: Wedding Shoes  (Read 81134 times)

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #400 on: June 23, 2016, 01:09:46 am »
Joining in.

Grabe now ko lang nakita ito. One of my worries ito! I'm considering Badgley and Kate Spade. Do you guys have an idea how much Manolo Blahnik is?

But once ok na ang gown ko I will definitely go to Makati. Para one stop shop. To those who got married na, may suggestion ba kayo kung ano ang comfy? :)


iggy40

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #401 on: June 23, 2016, 03:21:38 am »
Sis @kaitlynmischa, manolos: $800-900++. The hangisi which is the Carrie Bradshaw shoe is $900, worth it naman daw kasi super comfy and of course, its a fashionista's must-have din hihi...

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #402 on: June 23, 2016, 08:32:05 am »
After reading the reviews, I took the risk and ordered a Badgley Mischka Jeannie pump from Amazon!! Haha! I initially wanted a Kiara or Pettal, but the heels are almost 5". I settled with the 4.25". My daily shoes is a 3", so need to adjust more. Im hoping that I'll feel comfy with it, as Im so inlove with their designs! *cross-fingers*

Sis meixin, my toe width is 3 - 3.5" . Yun na ba yung actual width ng shoe? Did you get the WIDE one?

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #403 on: June 23, 2016, 08:37:41 am »
^That's pretty, sis! Nope I just got the regular one and the fit is fine naman:)

@kaitlynmischa my friend bought hers at 1k USD daw. sorry di ko alam ang tawag sa model though
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 08:47:56 am by meixin »

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #404 on: June 23, 2016, 03:08:30 pm »
^Yes sis they're all pretty naman. But Im worried about the size and heel height. I'll update once I got the item. Sana talaga um-ok sa kin...

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #405 on: June 23, 2016, 07:22:45 pm »
sis kaitlynmischa if you like a pair of Manolos at a lower price you can try iluxeshop in IG, she has pairs on sale. 😊

Sissies who are planning to get a pair of Jimmy Choos, globe has this event which would offer up to 65% off on JC shoes. It's open to Globe postpaid subscribers though, you can call them  or text GLOBESALE to 4438 to pre-register. And Rustans makati is on sale and some CL are on sale over there!

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #406 on: June 24, 2016, 10:52:57 pm »
iggy40 MS_JanDel meixin Thanks a lot sissies!

Those shoes cost as much as the cheapest decent RTW gowns. What did you guys get by the way? :) May shoes na kayo? :)

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #407 on: June 25, 2016, 08:36:02 am »
^Welcome sis. I have not decided what to get but i think i will go with a pair of nude pumps from Louboutins. Something I could wear after the wedding :)

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #408 on: June 25, 2016, 10:38:11 am »
^ Sis, that's quite practical, I want also something i can wear after. Wow Louboutins! I'm thinking of Jimmy Choo too, medyo cheaper and mas mababa and wider ang heels. I can't walk kasi in a towering height pointed shoes though that looks sexy! :)

iggy40

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #409 on: June 27, 2016, 02:11:22 am »
I was about to buy manolos online but bigla nabago church & venue namin, from cathedral to chapel so I have to change my gown's style. My couturier suggested I finalize my dress muna before buying shoes, that way I know the right colour to match din. I want "something blue" sana ^.^
I wanted jimmy choo din kaya lang feel ko once ko lang sya isusuot, unlike louboutin or manolo, their style can be worn on a regular day. Di kasi ako mahilig mag party para maisuot again the jimmy choo ^.^

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #410 on: June 27, 2016, 09:14:51 am »
@kaitlynmischa I bought badgley mischka pumps in nude --> http://www.badgleymischka.com/ROYAL/

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #411 on: June 27, 2016, 09:46:12 pm »
^iggy40 Yeah me too, na outgrow ko na ang pagpaparty. ;D Actually my choice is Manolo or Badgley pero pag pumps sa Jimmy Choo pero I want the regular white pumps lang. :) Gusto ko rin kasi yung masusuot ko pa. Cheaper kasi ng konti than louboutins and comes with a style I like, parang mas kakayanin ako ng heels nila. haha weird. ;D

^ meixin Wow sis! its nice! Ang ganda nya :) :) :) Nagfit ka ba muna dito? Or based ka outside PH? ;)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:48:02 pm by kaitlynmischa »

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #412 on: June 28, 2016, 01:59:07 pm »
^I really like the Louboutin pumps but I'll be going to the Globe Red carpet sales later and they have Jimmy Choo shoes on sale so if I find a pair that I really like I think I might buy na sayang kasi yung sale  ;D ;D ;D . JC are really comfy, I tried some pairs in Shangri La mall.

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #413 on: June 29, 2016, 09:10:49 am »
^^PH based ako, nagfit ako sa SM Makati before ordering online, then pinadala ko sa tita ko na pauwi dito para wala nang shipping cost :P

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #414 on: June 29, 2016, 10:02:28 am »
^ Sis meixin, naisip ko din yan kasi yung ka officemate ko magpapadala ng balikbayan box sister niya sa November, sabi niya ipaship ko sa address ng kapatid niya tapos isasama niya na sa balikbayan box para mas makamura ako sa shipping fee kasi at least withing US nalang.  ;D ;D ;D

meixin

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #415 on: June 29, 2016, 11:20:49 am »
^Yep tama nga yun :) Go na! hehe

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #416 on: June 29, 2016, 11:54:19 am »
^ meixin sis I think I'll do that also. Para naman makita ko kung okay talaga. :)

sis MS_JanDel is that the bazaar in Glorietta? Waahh gusto ko icheck out yan! Yes they are soo comfy nga. Pero Louboutins are a statement on its own talaga!

MS_JanDel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #417 on: June 29, 2016, 01:49:18 pm »
^sis meixin! Yaaas! browsing through websites now and then i'll short list all the ones I like. Ang hirap kasi ang dami ko gusto. hahaah

^Sis kaitlynmischa it's in BGC, yung globe tower. I went there sis and nothing impressed me. "meeeh" lahat ng JCs na andun. But you can try the sale items in Rustans Makati, medyo malaki din reduction s prices.  :)

kaitlynmischa

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #418 on: June 29, 2016, 03:57:58 pm »
^ Haha naligaw pa ako pareho kasing may "Globe" sa word ng bazaar. Ay talaga? I'll drop by nga on Sat sa Rustans. I am soo excited! Ito ata ang hindi nakakastress gastusan haha!

lyr3hs

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #419 on: June 29, 2016, 10:15:24 pm »
Got my BM shoes na!! I loveeee it! Its prettier in person!! Saktong sakto lang sa kin ang naorder kong size, a bit tight lang ang toes sa left foot, while sa right ok naman. My feet are really weird! Lol! The heels naman are 4.25", medyo mataas nga kasi konti lang yung platform sa front, pero kaya naman. Not sure though if i can last for hours wearing this. Wag sana ko pulikatin :P And not sure kung magkakapaltos sa toes. BM owners, may nagkapaltos ba sa inyo?

Sis meixin, how do u keep your shoes? I heard kasi na you should let your shoes breath para hindi masira agad. November pa kasi ang wedding ko. But im thinking on how to preserve the stones. Paano lilinisin pag naalikabukan yun?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close