Author Topic: Wedding Shoes  (Read 80802 times)

marbleslice

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #260 on: January 15, 2016, 01:21:27 pm »
I was curious about Badgley Mischka shoes and so I checked them out at SM Department store. Ganito na lang reaction ko  :o in terms of price and ang taas ng heels pala! Hehe

I prefer the 3.5 inch heels and opted for another brand, VNC/Vincci (similar brand to Charles & Keith) :)

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #261 on: January 15, 2016, 01:35:03 pm »
marbleslice natawa ako sa reaction mo :o haha!
I got BMs as my wedding shoes and the heels are 3.75 inches. It's not that bad naman if you put insoles or arch support pads. There are also a lot of BMs with 3-inch heels or less. Limited lang siguro styles na in stock sa SM. :)

marbleslice

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #262 on: January 15, 2016, 02:09:23 pm »
Good to hear, sis lourd3ss yes I noticed nga konti lang yung styles in stock sa SM and most of them are peep toe style :)

InquisitorLavellan

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #263 on: January 15, 2016, 06:49:26 pm »
Girls, just saw that CMG in Shangrila  and Stacatto in Megamall are on sale this month. Pretty sure the other branches are on sale as well.

Finally got my blue shoes!!!! <3

kateguerzon08

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #264 on: January 15, 2016, 09:53:15 pm »
pa-help naman ako mga sis, pag nakakita kayo ng bright yellow low heels closed shoe, pa-pm naman po ako..wala pa ko nakikitang ganyan sa mga sm na napuntahan ko, ang meron lang at nabili ko yun yellow chucks, haha..thanks in advance mga sis!  ;D

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #265 on: January 29, 2016, 07:04:41 pm »
Rustan's dept store is on sale right now and I was able to buy 2 pairs of bridal shoes, both at half off! I got a gold strappy Nina shoes for the church and a very comfortable nude Franco Sarto pumps. I also bought my civil wedding dress at 20% off so it was a very productive shopping trip:)

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #266 on: January 29, 2016, 07:28:06 pm »
^rowan congrats on finding your shoes! It's such a happy feeling nga when you find your shoes and on sale too! I share the feeling when I finally found the sandals I've been hunting all over the city and internet for lol.

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #267 on: January 29, 2016, 07:56:17 pm »
Thanks Lourd3ss! I was hesitant pa to conquer the Friday payday traffic but it was so worth it! I think the sale is until Sunday for all you ladies looking for bridal shoes:)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #268 on: January 30, 2016, 04:53:34 pm »
congrats rowan!!! I really like Nina Shoes =) Even our designer Richie said they are good for the price and very comfy. Half off is a steal!

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #269 on: January 30, 2016, 07:25:12 pm »
^I just had my measurements taken by Richie this afternoon and she said the same thing! The Ninas are higher to the heels I usually wear so I gotta break it in haha. Thanks for recommending Rustans!

ig0rota

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #270 on: February 04, 2016, 08:25:09 pm »
sissies, sino na nakatry bumili ng simple shoes tapos nag DIY for decorations... may nakita kasi akong I really like pero 10k siya.. way above my budget... so I was hoping nalang to buy a simple pair tapos  DIY nalang yung blings nya... pero need ko tips and ideas on how to do that...

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #271 on: February 05, 2016, 08:32:15 am »
^ako sis nagtry kami. simple champagne shoes yung binili ko sa SM tapos nilagyan namin ni hubby ng "I do" beads sa sole. Super kyut hihi

rowan

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #272 on: February 05, 2016, 09:56:57 am »
^^Check youtube for tutorials:)

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #273 on: February 05, 2016, 04:21:24 pm »
@ig0rota - try looking up DIY shoe brooch. There are loads of tutorials :) Or you can just order at Etsy :)

Speaking of shoes, I was already decided on using my old wedding shoes ( I used it last year for our civil wedding which I bought from Ebay for £30 hehe).   A month ago,  I saw a pair from Steve Madden's,  but since I was hellbent on not buying anything for me anymore, I let it go.  Lo and behold, midnight came, and my fairy-good-hubby whisked me away  to open my birthday presents and,  I not only got the shoes, but a bag to go with it as well :D. Yey! Hahaha... If only I knew, I would've prayed for more expensive shoes hahaha..  Anyways, the Steve Madden shoes aren't exactly wedding shoes, they are nude, strappy sandals which I could use in any event. I loved it lang, kasi they really made my feet look sexy.  I will either dress them up like add a brooch or just leave it as it is. Just so happy that I got new shoes and a a bag hehe

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #274 on: February 05, 2016, 06:47:19 pm »
^Haha! Swerte sis! Love na love ka ni hubby hihi!😊

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #275 on: February 05, 2016, 07:09:54 pm »
^ hehe thanks sis. As in! At dapat lang. Sya naman ang magbibirthday next month. May katapat din hehe.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #276 on: February 05, 2016, 07:43:15 pm »
^Missus O your hubby is such a sweetie!! =) Belated happy birthday and enjoy the bridal shoes...and bag too!! =)

lourd3ss

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #277 on: February 05, 2016, 10:41:56 pm »
^Saw your IG post Missus O! I agree- strappy sandals do make your feet look sexy. Happy birthday indeed!

Missus O

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #278 on: February 05, 2016, 10:48:52 pm »
^ thanks lourdes :) I was jumping up and down in them with  giddyness ;D

@chili1113 - thanks :D I am sooo lucky and wouldn't have it any other way :D
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 10:53:09 pm by Missus O »

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #279 on: February 14, 2016, 03:13:34 am »
I just bought my wedding shoes from Nine West! Its a white satin sandals with ankle strap. Walang design sa taas pero yung heels may mga crystals tapos yung ilalim sobrang kintab, glittery sya. 5 inches heels sya pero comfy naman.

Downside, carpeted yung lugat nung binili ko sya. Paguwi ko sa bahay, gosh sobrang dulas!!!! Hindi ko alam kung susuotin ko ba sya or bibili ulit ako. :'(
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 03:32:55 am by hermione28 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close