Author Topic: Wedding Shoes  (Read 80778 times)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #180 on: August 26, 2015, 01:28:16 pm »
^Thanks sis!!!! I will check out the one in Megamall this week!! BTW how much are Stuart Weitzman shoes here in Manila. Is it really that expensive?? The designs look very plain. Thank you so much!!

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #181 on: August 26, 2015, 06:35:20 pm »
^I bought a black chunky heeled shoes from the previous sale in SM Makati. From 23k I bought it for 9.2k not sure about the bridal shoes collection..

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #182 on: August 26, 2015, 06:59:03 pm »
Thank you sis!! I was able to pass by Megamall earlier =) The dont have bridal shoes in the Stuart Weitzman in Magamall only in Aura daw. Sales rep says its about 30k up for the bridal shoes and not on sale too hehe

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #183 on: August 26, 2015, 07:52:32 pm »
^ay sayang. Try to visit kapag may sale, usually when a mall goes on sale mandatory na may sale items din ang bawat store :)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #184 on: August 26, 2015, 11:35:34 pm »
I'm not a big shoe-lover pero I'm set to splurge on my wedding shoes. I'm eyeing YSL Tribute heels kasi I read na super comfortable nya. Naka pagsukat din ako sa YSL Shang and mukhang comfy nga and ang light. Di pa lang ako makapag decide kung magstick ako to neutral colors or go for a statement color.  :)

anneshirley

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #185 on: August 27, 2015, 08:08:23 am »
Yay wednesdei on your commitment!

I haven't decided how to go about my shoes yet since I want to see how my dress turns out first (para I'm certain na bagay hehe). I'm big on pumps and don't have issues investing in them but not sure how it'll look on a long gown. Anyways, great to see what other girls would be wearing on their feet! :)

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #186 on: August 27, 2015, 08:42:17 am »
i was able to drop by at the Preview Sale at SM Makati a couple of weeks ago, the Badgleys were very pretty and prices were a steal! from 10k down to 3-4k pero challenge to get a shoe size. i found one that fits me perfectly but its like 4" and i can't walk properly anymore. sobrang taas na pala ng 4" for me. my designer said pa naman i should get at least 4.5". i have to tell her na its not possible. lol

shrek250190

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #187 on: August 27, 2015, 09:41:49 am »
Hi mga sis.  Groom here.  Ask ko lang kung ano yung gamit/gagamiting shoes ni groom nyo? :-)

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #188 on: August 27, 2015, 10:39:29 am »
Hi mga sis.  Groom here.  Ask ko lang kung ano yung gamit/gagamiting shoes ni groom nyo? :-)

Hubby used brogued closed-laced leather shoes from Italy :)
But in Manila, leather shoes in Pedro and Aldo are not bad na rin naman.. Groom's suit always goes well with a black closed-laced leather shoes with some brogueing or medallion. If you want to be playful (depende sa color ng suit mo), you can also wear brown..
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 04:10:14 pm by hallerski »

anneshirley

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #189 on: August 27, 2015, 01:49:52 pm »
Hey shrek250190! My fiance has a trusty pair of Cole Haan dress shoes na so he'll use those na.

If you're not nitpicky and already have a good pair of black leather shoes I think that should suffice. If naman you're looking to have that standard -looking shot of groom-related items (i.e. close-up on shoes, watch, tie, boutonniere, perfume), just make sure they're polished nicely :) for the creases naman on the shoe, that could be hidden naman as long as the shoes are positioned well on the frame.

bzbee - out of curiosity lang, who's your designer? If someone would force me to wear 4 or 4.5 inch-heels on my wedding day no less, I'd say sorry, not happening, thanks anyway hahahaha

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #190 on: August 27, 2015, 05:53:10 pm »
bzbee: Nako I tried those Badgleys over 3" high. They aren't gonna happen for me too. Ive worn 4 inch heels or higher a lot in the past,  but there is something about the Badgelys that make me feet very unstable on them. Even the Choos I tried felt too high for and difficult for me too.

Ive tried a Stuart Weitzman 3.5" stilettos and they felt much better than the Badgleys. Although Im ok with the lower heeled Badgleys.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 05:59:45 pm by Chili1113 »

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #191 on: August 27, 2015, 06:47:05 pm »
@bzbee, have you tried platforms heels? I find that walking in 4inch heels are better if  the soles are also raised. Para hindi masyado strained yung paa. But if hindi talaga kaya, maybe it would be better to ask you couturier to trim your gown an inch or two 😊😊 Better safe than sorry hehe

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #192 on: August 27, 2015, 08:19:39 pm »
Hi mga sis.  Groom here.  Ask ko lang kung ano yung gamit/gagamiting shoes ni groom nyo? :-)

Cole Haan dress shoes. He bought it already without me knowing (parang yung suit lang din nya). Hehe i guess he knows what he likes.

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #193 on: August 28, 2015, 09:09:31 am »
my husband had his shoes custom made. he needed additional height kasi. manila made lang. sorry pero kami yata ang couple na walang kaarte arte sa shoes haha! parang hindi sya worth kastressan for us.

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #194 on: August 28, 2015, 09:50:31 am »
@anneshirley my designer is mel orlina. she didn't force me to wear 4.5" heels naman, last meeting namin was measurements pa lang so we still have a lot of time to negotiate on the heels. lol

@bonzaigirl ive tried some platform heels pero hirap din ako, or maybe uncomfortable lang talaga yung mga nasukat ko. i dont want to look very tall din kasi magiging magka-height na kami ni h2b, with the hair and the veil pa mas magmukha na kong matangkad hehe

papemelroti

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #195 on: August 29, 2015, 02:22:27 pm »
I am not used to wearing high heels but its either 3 inch up or totally flat for me. I am not a fan of kitten heels kasi.

So I ended up getting a silver tray shoe with a 4.5 inch heel. its high but I want to be more or less the same height as fiancé. This way we only have 1-2 inch difference.
i will make sure to get a foot massage the next day nalang hahahaha

abbeyS

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #196 on: September 01, 2015, 08:59:57 am »

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #197 on: September 01, 2015, 03:33:23 pm »
Yay wednesdei on your commitment!

Eto isa sa pinag pipilian ko. Either this color or Powder (nude light brown).

http://bit.ly/1JyV7V2

chinadoll6

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #198 on: September 18, 2015, 06:13:50 am »
Wow ang tiyaga niyo! :) I can't wear heels.. lalo na if the entire day! Haha.. From the start I knew I wanted to wear flats para comfy and para hindi ko naman abutan ang height ni groom. Initially i bought a floral printed closed shoes, but I'm not really that excited about it. Okay lang since 500php lang sha and I can use it for everyday.

So I looked for another option and I found something I'm so in love with.
Here's our shoes: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-syCubHUSzlg/VfQvDdhuJ0I/AAAAAAAAF90/71-hwZarC9k/s1600/ACG_2204.jpg
Matches our theme and style. :) Got it from olx for 750php from Marikina shoe maker. Haha

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #199 on: October 07, 2015, 09:56:31 pm »
Just got back from a holiday with my fam!! I was able to purchase a pair of Guccis at a good price. The catch is it isn't super formal but I like that I can use it again and and again after.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 11:55:08 pm by Chili1113 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close