We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I was able to find a shiny bridal flat shoes from anna nucci, and its 19.90$! Yehey! Will be using that during the reception.
Ladies, how do you change from heels to flats? I am planning to wear 4 inch heels during the day but if my feet starts killing me, want to slip into my geox flats hahahabut my trumpet style wedding gown has to cover the shoes right? would it look weird after I lose 2-3 inches in height?
^ah i did not know na pede pala the couple to eat before the program proper. pano yung second look sis? after kumain? kasya kaya within an hour lahat yun sis? post nup, 2nd look, dinner? TIA:)
Hahaha.. we have the same problem sis, but if all else fails, I will wear my favorite turquoise wedges ,i've walked miles in them, so i know i'm gòod. 😄 maybe you can try soft wedges. As long as hindi makikita para yumg height discrepancy hindi halata 😃😃 problems ng short women
I will go ahead and look for a good wedge heel to use. Worry that it will be obvious when we have our first dance. My shoes are mostly flats talaga, the only heel I have right now with me (since i moved back abroad) are my work pumps that I don't even use for work hahaha
sige ganun na din irerequest ko kay caterer. sana makakain kami ng maayos hehe. thanks sis!♥
Hi sisses! For those of you who are buying new shoes for the wedding, do any of you have plans to wear them before the big day to get used to them/break them in? Mine arrived today and while I think I may need to get used to wearing them....part of me wants them to stay new and unused!! Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks sisses!