Author Topic: Wedding Shoes  (Read 80643 times)

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2015, 11:39:56 am »
hallerski, same here -- I've got to close the 12-inch height gap somehow, lol. I'm also planning to use my shoes again for formal events and date nights :)

True sis.. The problem being with a 6-footer man.. Lol

120515

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2015, 11:56:17 am »
True sis.. The problem being with a 6-footer man.. Lol

so true!  ;D although now, i only wear heels/wedges on special occasions and just content myself with being a comfortable hobbit on most days!

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2015, 12:02:13 pm »
^btw sis, i saw all the shoes in their every branch.. so your sparkly pair is lovely for sure! :)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 12:04:25 pm by hallerski »

120515

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2015, 12:10:23 pm »
thanks, hallerski  ;D

120515

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2015, 07:14:11 pm »
her shoes are fabulous! now, i'm rethinking my own shoes:

http://offbeatbride.com/2014/03/dr-seuss-wedding-philadelphia

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2015, 11:00:48 am »
i'm just planning to DIY "I do" and "Me Too" wordings at the back of my shoes and H2B's hihi

Sis, you may consider buying online din.. The shop on the link below has "i do" and "me too" in different colors.  The delivery charge is minimal kase they send it via registered mail (with tracking number). Here's the link:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/66207752/wedding-i-do-shoe-crystal-stickers-in

120515

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2015, 11:58:10 am »
^ sis hallerski, i noticed that you're also an avid etsy fan - same here! ;D ^

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2015, 12:37:43 pm »
^For small items ($20 and below), I just buy online so I can save myself some time and effort.. So far, etsy/lazada/qoo10 naman are all reliable and credible :)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2015, 02:21:18 pm »
In fairness, that's true, etsy is reliable. I even bought jewelry there. hehe.  And totoo nga, 18k nga sya hehe.  Plus as long as you pay via PP, it's good hehe..  :D

belle_v2g

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2015, 02:34:48 pm »
Our save the date cards are from Etsy too :)

120515

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2015, 04:48:30 pm »
^For small items ($20 and below), I just buy online so I can save myself some time and effort.. So far, etsy/lazada/qoo10 naman are all reliable and credible :)

true! they are quite reliable.

In fairness, that's true, etsy is reliable. I even bought jewelry there. hehe.  And totoo nga, 18k nga sya hehe.  Plus as long as you pay via PP, it's good hehe..  :D

the jewelry pieces are beautiful on etsy...my husband ordered my engagement ring from there  ;D

Our save the date cards are from Etsy too :)

you too, sis belle! glad to know so many etsy-lovers on here!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2015, 04:59:32 pm »
Oh my! I am so low tech. I need to learn how to use Etsy. I attended the debut that had a lot of DIYs that came out nice sourced via Etsy....

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2015, 10:54:04 pm »
Oh my! I am so low tech. I need to learn how to use Etsy. I attended the debut that had a lot of DIYs that came out nice sourced via Etsy....

;)  Etsy is a good online store with reasonable prices :)  As long as you pay via paypal and it isnt't custom made.  Otherwise, you may not get a refund.  Although I have never had an issue so far which needs any refund from them :) I even saw bridal shoes, the chantilly lace ones which cost about £150 (P7000-10,000) shipping included. And when I checked the reviews, all seemed legitimate and most if not all were raving about their shoes. But I am not too keen on purchasing shoes that are expensive and lacy because my reception and preps area has uneven ground.  Kaya I just bought somethig chunky heeled.  :) 

Juyjuy

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2015, 10:49:04 am »
I got mine from Aldo. Saw it last year around December, 50% off. Kating-kati na ko bilhin but pigil since December this year pa ang wedding namin so I was thinking na baka mag-expire or magka molds. Then last month nung dumaan ulit ako, 1,900 na lang so binili ko na hehe  ;D Fiance fell in love with it in an instant when I tried it at home.


bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2015, 12:05:31 pm »
Good for you juyjuy :)  kung sa hotel ang wedding namin, might be tempted to buy nicer shoes hehe.. but since I'm uneven ground, and may garden din, I just resorted to something cheaper.  My wedding is still next year, I might change my mind, hopefully not. hehe 😁😁😁

Juyjuy

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2015, 12:21:20 pm »
Sis garden wedding din kami. kaso na-inlove talaga ko dun sa shoes :) actually mukhang mapapabili ako ng bagong pair, flats naman, kasi si fiance hindi niya bet yung bradford shoes niya sana. yun kasi sinuggest ko sa kanya since same height kami, and yung nabili ko eh 3 inches ang heels. so mukhang ang ending, mag flats na lang ako. pero ok lang, may nakita ako from Pedro, okay din hehe.

Next year pa pala kayo sis, baka may makita ka pa. cheap or not as long as gusto mo talaga and if you think you'll feel comfortable throughout the event, then go for it :) goodluck :)

vanyei

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2015, 09:11:40 pm »
Any inputs naman for subtly "heeled" shoes for the groom? Hehe i'm 1.5 inches taller than h2b :p

caleeice

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2015, 10:35:09 pm »
You can buy or have elevator shoes custom made :) For ready to wear, we were told that Bradford has some. We weren't able to check though. In Marikina, you can also have these custom made :)

vanyei

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2015, 02:42:21 pm »
^ thanks sis! will check them out :)

mas mura siguro sa marikina 'no?

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Wedding Shoes
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2015, 12:36:27 am »
Update: Finally got to check out the Badgley Mischkas sold locally, was very underwhelmed to say the least.. the display stocks seemed very old already (a sign of how the shoe will look in due time) and made of satin or suede, leather.. not suitable in case it rains or gets dirty. Price range from 7000 (the ones on sale) to 12k. Too fragile for me. So for those who are still willing to check them out, meron in SM Makati and select CMG branches.

I also shopped around sa local brands like Janylin, etc they're very cheap at 1500 but parang kulang sa comfort if you'll be wearing them more than 3 hours.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close