We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hallerski, same here -- I've got to close the 12-inch height gap somehow, lol. I'm also planning to use my shoes again for formal events and date nights
True sis.. The problem being with a 6-footer man.. Lol
i'm just planning to DIY "I do" and "Me Too" wordings at the back of my shoes and H2B's hihi
^For small items ($20 and below), I just buy online so I can save myself some time and effort.. So far, etsy/lazada/qoo10 naman are all reliable and credible
In fairness, that's true, etsy is reliable. I even bought jewelry there. hehe. And totoo nga, 18k nga sya hehe. Plus as long as you pay via PP, it's good hehe..
Our save the date cards are from Etsy too
Oh my! I am so low tech. I need to learn how to use Etsy. I attended the debut that had a lot of DIYs that came out nice sourced via Etsy....