We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
goodness sis, i'd feel guilty spending that much for things i couldn't even wear afterwards. i just used my old charles & keith shoes for pictorials, then changed into 'really inexpensive and distasteful 1.5" shoes' before the bridal walk. yes, the actual shoes i wore during ceremony are really UGLY hahaha but i couldn't wear the 5" heels otherwise i'd be taller than hubby.
I wish this thread existed before I got married! Haha. My gown designer required me to wear 4-inch heels. I am not a shoe person, I don't even like wearing heels so I had a really hard time looking for one.
You can find really nice bridal shoes in Elisa Litz, Pazzion, and DMK.. The style varies from lace pumps, plain ivory/champagne with beaded/bejewelled embellishment, to fully studded, to sequinned, to glittery, and beaded stiletto shoes.. The price ranges from $100 to $250.. Their shoes are comfy unlike others na matigas even after breaking in.. Their bridal catalogue online is limited but they have huge selection in their stores. Not sure though if they have stores in Manila.. Other nice bridal shoes are Jimmy Choo, Valentino and Louboutin for $800 and above..
I got mine naman from Parisian, SM Department Store hihi. Simple 3" champagne shoes lang sya for only 1k pero since I have this Belle De Jour planner with 20% discount coupon for any SM merchandise, 800 pesos na lang sya.
my shoes are from pazzion - a very sparkly pair...i love them! when i got them, they were also discounted so they only cost <$100
Sparklingjewel, the custom-made leather shoes that the husband gave me was only 2,500
I am still thinking if I will bite the bullet and purchase the Badgleys. After sleeping on it, I realized I'd rather spend the money on a bag (hehe!) because I'm also afraid my shoes might get ruined in a garden setting (what if it rains?)Will look around and see if I can find 2.5-3 in. heels that are comfortable and stylish within 5-6k. Let's see!BTW, Dune has nice heels too!
Unfortunately, sometimes the comfortable party shoes comes with a hefty price hehe.